Mass Poster

Gibson.com mentions trailer

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Thought this was kind of cool.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

That's awesome!
For Sale, cream w gold hardware 1985 Gibson Les Paul Custom guitar just like Randy Rhoads with case $1,800 obo. 1976 MXR Dist+ $150 70's MXR Stereo Chorus $150 call me if interested Romeo Rose 304-633-6734
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

romeorose wrote:That's awesome!
Neither you or us got a mention :( :? :cry: :wink: :) :D :lol:

Its good to see that the news is spreading though!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

haha yeah, when i reuploaded it, I had thought about adding a 30 second introduction to it by myself, like yall did by putting the UR exclusive logo on it the first time, but then i thought nah, I don't wanna go out of my way to incriminate myself with something so tangible, hahaha! It's getting alot of views, last time i checked it had over 6,000 in less than a week on myspace.

when i get my hands on the documentary itself and the pro shot footage you can bet i'll be the first to upload all that too so everyone can see it for free.

if for nothing else i'll do that just for spite to try and keep a few dollars out of peters pocket.