HOW MANY P MARGOLIS critcs WILL see HIS FILM-and apologize?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

oth
Mass Poster

HOW MANY P MARGOLIS critcs WILL see HIS FILM-and apologize?

Post by oth »

How many of all these people who are pre judging a film that hasnt even come out yet,will admit they were wrong if the film is excellent?
At best these critics are behaving like children and that is being diplomatic. In fact these people are no better,no less immature than the people they demonize at tk.
One person here laughably, has gone so far as to say they know peter is a bad person because they were given a gift by god on being able to pre judge peoples character(doesnt the bible say something against casting stones).
I bet there will be a lot of egg on the faces of all these whiners if the RR film turns out to be excellent.Wonder if they will have the same nuts to apologize to pm as they did to personally bash his character and film. Seriously if all these critics know the film will suck where is their money or talent to make their own???Nobody has been able to answer that. BTW,whiners,Pm has a 3 yr contract.Hes got another 8 months.Deal with it and will you apologize when the film comes out and is excellent?God knows he deserves it with the amount of venow thrown at him here.
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

Actually, no one has said the film will suck. Most noteably, me. Your post failed to address some ethics, which has been the focus of the many posts and topics. And by the way, I know who you are.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

KG, you were reading my mind again ! :) Ethics and character have everything to do with this! Thanks so much for standing up for Randy, but especially Dee ! :fish:
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

I won't ever apologise to that peice of shit Peter Margolis no matter what, I'll burn in Hell before I ever apologise to that peice of shit Peter Margolis.

The thing is...

Peter has ZERO to do with whether or not the documentary will be good or not.

The film will be EXCELLENT even if a damn monkey made it!

Because it's about RANDY RHOADS.

No one has to give a fuck about Peter to love the film.

All Peter has to do is set up the interviews, film it, and edit it, big fuckin deal. A monkey could do that.

As far as why none of us had made a documentary about Randy Rhoads, personally speaking for myself, I really would have very little interest in making a documentary about Randy Rhoads that mostly just consists of interviews.

To me that'd be kinda boring.

Like I've always said and will continue to say, the Pro Shot Blizzard footage will outshine the documentary in every way, that's the main thing I'm looking forward to.

Peter deserves no credit for nothing.

People will watch the documentary because of Randys music, not because of Peters filmmaking skills.

Most Randy Rhoads fans don't give a shit about Peter Margolis, most of us only care about Randy Rhoads.

Peter's just a peice of shit cashing in and capitalising on Randy Rhoads.

Who gives a fuck that Peter is still under contract 8 months, if someone else were in Peters position we'd all be able to own this documentary and pro shot footage on dvd before the end of the year, it thanks to fucking Peter that we all have to wait so much fucking longer.

I wish Peter would fucking die in a car accident or something tomorrow, because then this film could get into the rightful persons hands, and they'd see to it that us fans got to own the damn dvd before the end of the year.

Sincerely,
Romeo Rose
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

Well, I don't want the guy to die! Geeze! MoFo has work to do! Let's just sit back and wait, quality takes time, I admit. Waiting takes patience. Like how I waited for that 8 atring to make it into my hands. Worth it! He is doing a good job, I've seen, I've said. But I'll call out a poser when I know one. And I did. Let's see if Mr oth has the nuts to go all hood on me. Shit. I think I got posessed by Kevin. He'd do that to me, ya know.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

haha, you are funny man! Hey if he dies though then I bet someone else would take over the film and it'd be out sooner, and probably be better, that's all I'm saying man. That and I really fucking hate Peter Margolis, Peter Margolis is right up there with Adolf Hitler in my book. A man that deserves nothing but hate. When Peter does die I will find the location of his grave and piss & shit all over it. I wish there were a word stronger than hate, because it would describe perfectly how I feel about Peter Margolis.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

You know the only thing that could possibly make the Randy Rhoads documentary better would be if it could have been done by someone other than Peter Margolis. It sucks ass that it even has to have Peters name in the credits. When I get my copy I will edit out all things Peter.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

Oh and a message to Peter, as soon as I get a copy of the Randy Rhoads Documentary I will be uploading it to every torrent site on the net so everyone can watch it for free instead of putting their money in your pocket for it.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

romeorose wrote: A man that deserves nothing but hate. When Peter does die I will find the location of his grave and piss & shit all over it. I wish there were a word stronger than hate, because it would describe perfectly how I feel about Peter Margolis.
C'mon Romeo!!, like Fishychops has said, you are better than that. I don't mean to sound like your mum :), but I doubt you have have real hate in your heart, but such strong words risk making you like Nietzsche warns...

“He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.”
In other words, let horrid monsters deal with them selves, they implode of their own ill will eventually!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

yeah, I'm just saying though man, we don't have to like or respect Peter in order to like the documentary, this is about Randy not Peter.

you know, it's ultimaterhoads.com not ultimatemargolis.com

and for good reason.

i like Olivers Stones movie The Doors, but I really don't give a shit about Oliver Stone, I can seperate the filmmaker from the subject.

Seems like Peter and his people think this film has more to do with him than it does Randy Rhoads.

I still believe if the Rhoads family had the power to remove Peter from the film he'd be removed.

When all is said and done, no one will remember Peter Margolis, he'll fade back into being a nobody.

The only person people are going to remember is Randy Rhoads.

All that's important is Randy Rhoads..
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Very true,

I watched a great documentary on the English child killer Moira Hindley once, a lady who did unspeakably evil things, and received many death threats through out her life evil.
What was amazing was that in prison, she wrote a folk song that she sang with guitar, and it was just beautiful. I struggled to admit to myself it was good, because of her evil, but I had to admit that it was just so poignant.

I realised then, that music and art in general, are from the highest reaches of who we are as people. She drew upon some kind of humanity still in her I believe to write that song.

Matt
Last edited by Cpt Matt Sparrow on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

Nice words, Capt'.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

Yeah even Charles Manson wrote songs that Guns N Roses covered. The fact that Peter is making the documentary really adds nothing to it for me, anybody could make this documentary and I'd still love it just the same. There's no way I won't love the documentary, it's about Randy Rhoads, as long as it's about Randy Rhoads, it will get my unconditional love, even with it being sight unseen. It's impossible for anything about Randy Rhoads to suck. Even if it was just a 2 hour interview with Tommy Aldridge I would love it.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: HOW MANY P MARGOLIS HATERS WILL LOVE HIS FILM-and apolog

Post by Paul Wolfe »

oth wrote:One person here laughably, has gone so far as to say they know peter is a bad person because they were given a gift by god on being able to pre judge peoples character(doesnt the bible say something against casting stones).
What I said, Oth, was:
Paul Wolfe wrote:I've never met Peter, but I could tell from his comments online, especially his threats, that he's not above board on this documentary. I've questioned his comments, only to be crucified by members of the RR fan community.

It's a shame to hear from you that I was right about Peter.
My opinion that Peter has not been above board on this film, was proven correct by Kelly Garni's comments regarding his dealings with Peter Margolis.

Attack all you want, Oth, but get your facts straight. And when referring to me, use my name. Everyone knows who I am.

As I mentioned in the other thread you attacked me in, I have no issue with Peter's ability to make a film. If the trailer is anything like the final product, I won't watch it. I've not watched many great films. My opinion is just that, my opinion. I have a God-given right to my opinion that is also granted by the United States Constitution.

I don't hate Peter. I don't know Peter. However, if the words attributed to him in his own posts were truly typed by him, I don't want to know him. He may be a decent guy away from this subject, but I will never know him away from this subject, so my opinion will stand until his behavior online changes.

Oth, my question to you is, how many people from Peter's camp are going to come on here and make comments without fessing up to who they really are? All the negative comments from you guys are shedding a bad light on Peter, Dakota and the film in general.

People review and comment on films all over the internet. They are just opinions. Real film makers don't even pay attention. I put Peter in that category, because he isn't on here bitching about our comments. Unless you are Peter, Oth?
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

| good subject header oth,

After taking time to read through what has been written about Peter over the past few weeks I think it fair to say that Peters abaility as a film maker have not been questioned by anyone.
What I did see was that his 'People' skills have been lacking and his entire PR approach has not only tripped him up but I left with the feeling that he made the uneven surface he walks on! and that he tripped over all those lumps and bumps he created.

Do I think people will compliment you about the film

Yes members who see it will compliment him as they have done regarding his work since day one, what they will say is that they dislike the manipulation and underhand approaches taken, if that indeed what individual members feel.

Sadly as well I think that when this film comes out and people hunt for info on Randy they will hit TK and then UR and see what was going on in the build up to this projects completion and start to form varied oppinions, some people poured poison on this and in the end they might regret doing so.

I think the human condition is such that, a person is judged on their actions and the respect you get is that which you have earned.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.