Myth: Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Crowley Live EP

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

CrazyBrain

Post by CrazyBrain »

The date for the Southampton show is October 2nd 1980.
"You Said It All" was recorded during the soundcheck.
Besides the 4 released songs the full show should have 7
more tracks + Randy's & Lee's solos.
Hopefully it will leak out someday so we can hear it.
AlienSatch

Post by AlienSatch »

I have never seen this on an official CD, but I do have a store bought cassette of the Crowley EP. This would make a great CDR !

:D
Last edited by AlienSatch on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randy Rhoads Rules.
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

the Mr, Crowley thing from 1980 isn't an LP it's an EP and has only 3 tracks I think we seem to get stuck with this imagining it's something huge.
Randy rocked
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Did this EP come with two different covers?? I remember the early version with the silhouette of Ozzy arms raised V's in the air with red writting MR CROWLEY.The other version had a colour Live picture of Ozzy with his red chain-mail costume on, this had LIVE EP on the top right corner and they put this out at a SPECIAL LOW-PRICE.I have a vinyl copy of this MR CROWLEY Live EP and a Mint condition vinyl copy of Diary of a Madman up for grabs in this month's quiz so check it out the quiz starts tomorrow :wink:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Did this EP come with two different covers?? I remember the early version with the silhouette of Ozzy arms raised V's in the air with red writting MR CROWLEY.The other version had a colour Live picture of Ozzy with his red chain-mail costume on, this had LIVE EP on the top right corner and they put this out at a SPECIAL LOW-PRICE.I have a vinyl copy of this MR CROWLEY Live EP and a Mint condition vinyl copy of Diary of a Madman up for grabs in this month's quiz so check it out the quiz starts tomorrow :wink:
It had two different front covers as well as a picture disc all 12" and a 7" version. :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.