Kelly Garni & Romeo Rose - Randy Rhoads Trailer Blues

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

Acutually, OTH, I think your above post should be deleted too, based on the merit that it has absolutely nothing to offer to the topic of this thread. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen any of your posts so far that has had really anything to do with Randy Rhoads or has added to the Randy Rhoads community in any way, shape or form.
For Sale, cream w gold hardware 1985 Gibson Les Paul Custom guitar just like Randy Rhoads with case $1,800 obo. 1976 MXR Dist+ $150 70's MXR Stereo Chorus $150 call me if interested Romeo Rose 304-633-6734
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

Also OTH, I just took the time to look up and read each and every single one of the 70 posts you've made since you've been here. And from that I gather you're a old, bitter, snob, probably with some money, you are usually condescending when you communicate with people and you think you are always right and that you pretty much know everything. I read all your bullshit about religion, and read the particular words you like to use and how you phrase things, you really seem to think you are superior in some way to alot of people. You're a old, bitter, cranky bastard. I doubt you have many friends in life. I don't see how anyone can stand to be around a person like you. I disagree with almost every single post you've made on this board. But I will say that until now you've never went this far off the deep end and resulted to such childish behavior, it really is unlike you, judging from your past 70 posts before this thread, so that tells me that something about me has really, really, really gotten under your skin. I know you won't ever admit to that. But I'm sure most people on this board would agree that's true. Of course who knows how many of your posts may have been deleted, so maybe this isn't the first time you've showed your ass. But you really are probably the most uptight person & biggest snob on this board judging from all of your other posts on this board. Most of what you write on this board relates to autographs and forgerys, why anyone would take your word on what's real and what's fake, I have no idea, but I guess a fool is born every minute. The only real autographs are the ones you get in person, everything else is debateable. Other than that you spew your garbage about religion as if you have the answers, when in reality you don't know anything more about religion or the afterlife than any other person on the planet does, for those anserws may only come after we die. Until then everything is pure speculation, but you got your mind pretty much made up about everything and think you are right. Then your choices of words, calling people "pretentious", saying people don't have "couth", calling sharon osbourne "white trash", calling michael jackson a "drugged up freak", your dislike of punk & poison, calling it mediocrity, making a big deal over what you term as "foul language" etc., etc., etc, and on & on & on.... Those are just some of the little gems I can recall after having read every word of all 70 of your posts on here. I know there's alot more stuff like that, but that's what I remember this moment. And it's not just any particular one of those things. It's the combination of ALL of them, that paints a picture of who you are and what you are all about to me. Just like when people talk face to face, you learn alot about a person by the types of body language they use. Well online I can't see you, but I can see your choices of words and how you use them and the ways you phrase things, and from that I can get a pretty accurate idea of who you are. Like I said, mr thinks he knows it all, thinks he's superior to most people, close minded, probably has above average income, probably has a college education or higher, although money dosen't mean shit, and neither does a college education nessacerily make you any more intelligent than a high school dropout. the snide little remarks you make about things and people, the way you put people & stuff down. Some of those words you use, like couth, I mean for real, most people I hear use that word are 50 years or older. Oh and you're probably homophobic too seeing how you made the comments about west hollywood and all. You are just a real complete asshole all the way around. You have absolutely no redeeming qualities about yourself at all. In my book, the only thing people like you will ever be good for is wormfood when you die. As I said, now that I've read all of your posts, even if you wouldn't have attacked me online for no reason with your childishness, just from all your other posts on here, I have nothing but hate for you. You are nothing to me. Text on a screen. For real. If somehow someone that knows you in real life on this forum were to post tomorrow that you died in a car accident or something, I would go out and celebrate that! That's how I truly feel about you. Even though to me, you are just text on a screen. But to you I really got up under your skin, and that to me is funny as hell, and makes me writing this long response worthwhile & not a waste of my time. I just had to read all your posts after realising just how much little ol me has gotten up under your skin, hahahaha! Thanks for making my day, old man, asshole, Over The Hill, LOL!
For Sale, cream w gold hardware 1985 Gibson Les Paul Custom guitar just like Randy Rhoads with case $1,800 obo. 1976 MXR Dist+ $150 70's MXR Stereo Chorus $150 call me if interested Romeo Rose 304-633-6734
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Okay Oth let's imagine for the sake of the argument that I am indeed retarded as you claimed. Now this retard asked you twice to put up a musical piece of your own after you chose to bash Romeo Rose's guitar playing.

Romeo say's what many won't say for fear of stirring up the Church of Randy Rhoads. The funny thing is what they think they know about Randy and the real Randy are two different things. There is perception and then there is reality. Romeos talk with Kelly he probadly gained a good insight on the real Randy not what gets portrayed.

Oth and as for bashing Michael Jackson I say this to you. Let the dead rest in peace. It's easy to speak badly about people when they're gone. Michael Jackson was a very tortured soul and his childhood was horrid. He was an amazing artist who wrote and sang some damn good music. I embrace my inner MJ I don't hide it.

And lastly bashing Romeo on his Prince type guitar? All I gotta say on this one is go see Prince live! I saw him on the Purple Rain tour at the L.A. Forum. My friend worked at the Forum and got tickets and all I can say is he delivers man. One of the best shows I ever have been to.

Oh on a side note you also bashed Romeos image or looks, well lets see what you look like pal.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I read that Peter removed two minutes from that trailer that would have got him in trouble? He must have known that what was given to us didn't include that before he made his threats! so this just demonstrates that he was exaggerating and pushing us around to hide is own embarrassment after discovering weak links in his own office.
He was being supported, to me this smacks of trying to gather sympathy for him, and hostility towards UR, a large portion of his potential market! I am in business and this isn't fantastic marketing. And what is more disappointing is that we have offered nothing but total support for this project from day one! I don't think everyone will sucker this explanation. I read Kelly’s explanation and it was very specific yet Peter is vague and hints about Kelly without addressing the issues he raised, this is like side stepping and attempting to diversion from what Kelly says his and the Rhoads family feel.

Good luck with the film Peter but please don’t think all the Rhoads fans are stupid and will follow blindly! This mess was created by how you handled a minor error, what it exposed was something much less pleasant that would have been better hidden. I reminded of that saying ‘You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all the people all of the time’.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

Trigger, you hit the nail on the head!

Paiste, yeah i'd like to see a real pic of him too, i hate when people talk trash and then hide behind anonomity.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

I got news for you,you bring and start up problems everywhere you go...you havent contributed anything but trouble,foul language and stupidity on this website and others.Videotaping yourself saying the F bomb and ripping some dude for 10mins and posting it on youtube is no mark of a genius im afraid to tell you.Nor is stating that you would sacrifice your family to see new RR footage.
You also jerked around and got in some sort of trouble at tk and after getting banned there you brought your mindless thoughts and opinions and 'expertise' here...even here people were wanting to throw your hideous carcass in prison.
You slammed peter first on this thread you moron.I called you out on your film expertise and general mindlessness.You dont know what your talking about when it comes to film making you idiot.Yet you think because you can point a videocamera at yourself playing some fugly ikea looking geeeee-tar,that you are now a qualified film expert or know film better than pm.God youre a deluded clown-all ego and no brain.You should aspire to be on jerry springer and no higher.
I ll telll you something else more people will benefit from my RR signature advice and save themselves a few hundred bucks than will ever benefit from the absolute mindless 'pearls of wisdom' you post.

I hope the mods here dont delete this post because it summarizes this gomer pyle rose's contributions succinctly and accurately.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Trigger wrote: it reminded of that saying ‘You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all the people all of the time’.
It reminds me of the Mark Twain quotation
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything"

In my short stint at the film forum, Peter said he would rather as a mod I stay away from rrtk, and that it was a pathetic site.
There was much stronger stuff said too, that was a variation on the above LOL :)

Look,

Best as always to follow your own heart, otherwise you get drawn into continual side changing motivated by what is best for that person, at that moment.
I watch now with a divorced fascination of the events occurring :) Well it is either that or the Jeremy Kyke show now I am on 7 weeks vacation ;) :)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Oth, like I said, i think the posts were split accidentally, feel free to repost them. As mine was removed too (and i'm an admin?) look at romeos response to me, which has no post from me prior.
RhoadsStar

Post by RhoadsStar »

very funny video i must admit but i think peters response condemning this website is just stirring trouble

ive not been on here much before but i did find my way over to the randyrhoads.tk site and found the thread with the response from peter. it just seems like he is trying to turn randyrhoads.tk and ultimaterhoads.com at war its silly man. like the response from daviddenson is ridiculous because from what ive seen of their members they lower themselves even more i guess people should just take it with a pinch of salt right

i am happy to wait for this documentary without being insulted and ''lowering myself to a petty level''
surely there is nothing more petty than basically slagging off another website without naming names essentially passing judgement on a whole site
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

To OTH,

Oh you are such a uptight snob with your fear of "foul language", hahahaha!!!! I prefer to call it "colorful language", I love the F word, I think it's the most beautiful and expressive word in the English language.
Richard Pryor is also one of my heros & influences.

I never start problems, I just finish them. I don't have a problem, I was just minding my own business in MY own thread here, see you dig, this is MY thread, not yours, this is a big board, and if you don't like what I got to say in this thread you are free to go start your own thread elsewhere on this board. But you choose to stay in MY thread here and argue and fuss. So the problem lies with you, when you quit spewing your hate & negativity towards me, when you quit replying back to my every post in this thread, your problem will disappear. YOU are the one that's fueling this fire here, not me. All you have to do is shut the fuck up in my thread if you don't have anything worthwhile & on topic to contribute to my thread which you've tried your best to hijack. YOU are the problem, you want to end it, quit replying to my posts and I will happily never write another word back to you. It's as simple as that, just shut the fuck up & walk away from my thread. Or you can stay here and we can both keep going at it for all eternity for all the hell I care. Choice is yours. You say you're not the problem, then prove it, keep all your bullshit to yourself, just ignore me. If you can't do that, then you are just asking for everything I dish out to you.

You do not dictate what is genius and what is not. All you are free to do is offer your opinion. And your opinions are as worthless as you are.

You have no idea what led up to me getting banned at TK, and really, who really gives a fuck. LOTS of people on this board are people that got banned from TK. TK is run by Nazi uptight assholes like yourself.

Nobody here has wanted to throw me in prison, you are such a dumb old shit, and such a coward, you are just here causing trouble, that's a fact, i gave you my cell number you are too chickenshit to call, you are too much of a asshole to pm me and keep this BS off the board. You are the one that needs to be banned from this group, you are totally out of order. You must be fucking retarded, because you'd have to be a idiot to not see that you are the problem.

I brought the Trailer to this board for all to see.

I've told the secrets about the Pro Shot footage etc that will be released with the documentary.

What the fuck have you done lately besides be a asshole and cause trouble on this board? I'll tell you what, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Peter can go fuck himself, Peter don't mean shit to me, this board is a RANDY RHOADS BOARD, not a Peter Margolis board, I shit all over Peter and his whole damn family, I don't give a shit about Peter.

I am here for Randy Rhoads.

You haven't called me out on shit you motherfucka, film making is a art and it's subjective, all you can do is offer your opinions, you can't dicate whether I'm a genius or not.

Old man you will never win these arguments with me, you will die of old age, haha!

No one gives a fuck about your autograph advice except for the fools that are foolish enough to take it.

This documentary is INTERVIEWS, a fucking monkey could do it!

The Pro Shot Blizzard concert DVD is really the best fucking thing that's coming out of all this.

I guess after I watch that blizzard pro shot like a THOUSAND times I will finally get around to seeing the documentary.

That's where my priorities are.
Randy Magic
Friend of Randy

Post by Randy Magic »

Hi Guys -

There are many people that were a part of Randy's early life that were never interviewed by Peter. Randy always loved to teach the kids around him to play guitar, and, this will never be in the doc because none of those kids turned out to be a rock star. Such is life. Too bad, because that behavior is an example of why Randy was who he he was. At least the guys at .TK were interviewed - I am sure Randy would be thrilled.

Hey Kelly, I hope your opinion of me has evolved a bit - your inappropriate posts have been deleted, but my memory has not. Thanks for getting on Peter, he has turned out to be quite the Character.

Best,
Gary
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Randy Magic wrote:There are many people that were a part of Randy's early life that were never interviewed by Peter. Randy always loved to teach the kids around him to play guitar, and, this will never be in the doc because none of those kids turned out to be a rock star.
I agree.

Based on that trailer, Pete's gone the standard Biography channel route and decided to be impressive with the number of stars and former stars who he can get to talk about Randy. Not what I want to see.

Originally, Pete said it was to be about Randy the person. Not Randy the guitarist. That's what I wanted to see.

What does Chris Holmes remember about Randy during his time on the strip? Who cares? What does Michael Angelo Batio think is the reason his guitar playing is admired so much? Who cares? How many rock stars does Pete Margolis get to talk to about Randy? Again, who cares.

We already know about Randy the rock star. The biggest enlightenment I've received about Randy in years was when Frank Santa Cruz mentioned the importance of Randy's religious upbringing on Randy's life. No one else ever mentioned his being raised in a Lutheran school other than mentioning the name in passing. The a student and friend brought it up here. That is what will bring human interest to the telling of Randy's life story.

I think Pete has lost the plot.
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Exactly Paul, why the hell is Michael Angello Battio even in the documentary? Then he slams Randy and say's his solo's are easy? What the fuck ever. They did interview Randy's former students and bandmembers but some of the people like Joe Holmes and John 5? I mean come on man. George Lynch had very little contact with Randy besides a gid I think with QR and Exciter. They went way overboard in the interviews. The list I made was pretty solid and you could probadly a handful to it. But Randys true story would get told in that.

Oth if you want to troll, then troll. But don't paint out Romeo to be something he isn't. YOu came here waving your Peter Margolis Pom Pom's and took his banner and came to his defense. Sorry you got schooled. That happens to the best of us. Just shut your mouth and quit trash talking and have some civil discourse and it will all be good.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Paiste2002 wrote:
But don't paint out Romeo to be something he isn't. YOu came here waving your Peter Margolis Pom Pom's and took his banner and came to his defense. Sorry you got schooled. That happens to the best of us. Just shut your mouth and quit trash talking and have some civil discourse and it will all be good.
Says gomer pyle's cheerleader.As for civil discourse,is saying you want to shit all over pm and hoping he dies etc civil?Maybe for illiterates like you guys.
Look gomer pyle/romeohose isnt a film maker.He makes bizarre,mindless videos in which he drops f bombs ad nauseam-like a 5yr old.Then he has the nerve to call a professional a chump,an ass etc.Huh?Thats like the guitarist of limp bizcuit calling rhoads a garbage player.I called gomer out on this cause its ridiculous.Its the same garbage he started at tk.It takes a real fool to fall for this ego maniacs trash but obviously he has a fan in you.It is what you call 'being owned'.Right?
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

by romeorose, Peter M. at TK wrote:I don't read any of the text at the other RR site. It is of no interest to me whatsoever.
I can't waste my time with people's opinions which have no merit or are based on untruths.
mmm.... check out the very first post in this thread: (http://ultimaterhoads.com/viewtopic.php?t=3271)
Film Director wrote:I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU REMOVE RADY RHOADS DOCUMENTARY TRAILER FROM YOUR SITE IMMEDIATELY AS YOU WILL BE NAMED IN THE LAWSUIT THAT IS BEING CREATED AS I WRITE THIS NOTE.
THIS MATERIAL WAS PROCURED ILLEGALLY.
IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY I MAY BE FORCED TO SHUT DOWN PRODUCTION OF THE FILM.
is this just my imagination or did the "film director"'s twin post here?
Or maybe the "Film director" and "Peter M" are two different persons?
If not: so he doesn't read things here but only comes to threaten people when it suits him? Oh well....
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.