Everyone, please listen to what I have to say RE: Trailer

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Film Producer

Post by Film Producer »

please allow me to clarify my post from earlier. i have halted the production of the Randy Rhoads Documentary. it is our intention to resume production in the near future but only when this issue has been resolved.

your initial reactions to the trailer posting were very much appreciated by our production staff. even though this was presented without our consent, the overwhelmingly positive response from those who commented was certainly the silver lining to terrible act of betrayal.

thank you for your cooperation in removing the trailer post and for your patience while we deal with Romeo Rose and his lapse in judgement. we hope that we will be able to resume production so that all of you will finally be able to have what you've been waiting for.

-A.J.
Producer
Randy Rhoads Documentary
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Thanks AJ for clearing that up for us.

I'm sure that when the film is completed and ready, we will all be in awe of what y'all have done.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Mr.McTaco

Post by Mr.McTaco »

Thanks for clearing that up. Cheers.
mikeydrumz

Post by mikeydrumz »

Thanks AJ
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Film Producer wrote:

your initial reactions to the trailer posting were very much appreciated by our production staff. even though this was presented without our consent, the overwhelmingly positive response from those who commented was certainly the silver lining to terrible act of betrayal.
I was pleasantly surprised at how candid the film is going to be, I had imagined that this would just be a saccharine sweet portrayal of angelic Randy! I now see that it has the possibility of being an honest warts and all representation of a truly stunning individual.
From what I read here and what I have been told members did indeed value all the hard work that has gone into the film. I think that the trailer will do nothing but good in promoting all your hard work.
Please don’t be a stranger you and everyone working on the film will always be welcome at the ‘Independent’, we are very friendly.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RhoadsStar

Post by RhoadsStar »

are you kelly garni, the guy who played bass in quiet riot with randy?
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

RhoadsStar wrote:are you kelly garni, the guy who played bass in quiet riot with randy?
Yes he is I bet he showed up after the explosion happened.
I got an email telling me to head over to catch the new exclusive and its gone already :? after reading the threads here and the usual bullshit at TK I will resort to searching the web :cry:

Keep up the work of spreading the memory of Randy guys :D
Randy rocked
RhoadsStar

Post by RhoadsStar »

randys roadie i saw the video on youtube

is there some kind of argument going on? the trailer looks great why is there so much anger...conflict

we should be happy randys got a documentary coming out and by the looks of it a real good one
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Roadstar come on remove the link. Naughty naughty!! Keep UR out of the trouble this has cause. If he doesn't remove it Admin should being doing that.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

Just so everyone knows, I had NOTHING to do with the trailer being uploaded to youtube a few hours ago, I don't know anything about that other than reading about it on TK. Just wanted to make that clear before anyone trys to blame me for more stuff I haven't done. I have no idea who the person is that uploaded it to youtube today, nor do i care to know.

I was happy to see the trailer, the film looks good.

I have been attacked with slander and lies by the film maker & crew & I made my video saying what I had to say about that.

And that's where I'm at. It's over with as far as I'm concerned.

I just got a vintage Gibson Les Paul Custom yesterday and I plan on spending most of the day playing it and maybe upload a new video of me playing a Randy Rhoads song on it for all to see.

So I plan on moving away from the negativity that this has become and going back to what this is all about in the first place, music, and I'm gonna play my guitar and upload a new music video hopefully by tonight.

Romeo Rose
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Film Producer wrote:please allow me to clarify my post from earlier. i have halted the production of the Randy Rhoads Documentary. it is our intention to resume production in the near future but only when this issue has been resolved.

thank you for your cooperation in removing the trailer post and for your patience while we deal with Romeo Rose and his lapse in judgement. we hope that we will be able to resume production so that all of you will finally be able to have what you've been waiting for.

-A.J.
Producer
Randy Rhoads Documentary
Thanks for the update!
The trailer looks very promising! 8)
( :oops: :lol: :wink: )
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

Well onto more positive things like what this is all about, the music.

So here's a video of me playing Randy Rhoads Dee I filmed today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdwH6kc14SQ
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Romeo

Post that in the Dee section in the Guitar tabs area...that was actually very well played 8)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

OK, thanks! Just trying to help redirect people's attention back to Randys music instead of all this hostility and arguing & bitterness etc.

Romeo
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Wow, I think Romeo may have been close to the film before and if this is the case he did say he would get his revenge and wow. Peter must have flipped out.

I really don't see any harm in it. In many way's it's great promotion for it. Was glad to see Pete Wilkenson got in the film as did Craig Collins Turner. Craig's playing is as close as you can get to Randy's in my opinion.

Regardless I hear you and Kelle are in the studio with Robert Sweet. I spoke with Roberts wife and was kind of in shock. That's cool though Kelly I hope it works out for you guys. I actually have been drumming quite a bit lately and having fun playing out again.

Best regards,