Everyone, please listen to what I have to say RE: Trailer

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

thesource

Post by thesource »

A RELIABLE SOURCE close to this situation has confirmed for me that the West Virginia State Police and the FBI are almost done building their case against Wesley Smith / Romeo Rose / Larramie Busby. He will be charged with FRAUD, IMPERSONATION, THEFT BY DECEPTION, DELIVERY OF STOLEN PROPERTY, GRAND THEFT, AND LOTS MORE. THEY HAVE HIS HOME ADDRESS IN HUNTINGTON AND WILL BE PICKING HIM UP SOON. I hope it was worth it to him when he sits in the West Virginia State Prison and won't get to see this film or his freedom for a long time.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

thesource wrote:A RELIABLE SOURCE close to this situation has confirmed for me that the West Virginia State Police and the FBI are almost done building their case against Wesley Smith / Romeo Rose / Larramie Busby. He will be charged with FRAUD, IMPERSONATION, THEFT BY DECEPTION, DELIVERY OF STOLEN PROPERTY, GRAND THEFT, AND LOTS MORE. THEY HAVE HIS HOME ADDRESS IN HUNTINGTON AND WILL BE PICKING HIM UP SOON. I hope it was worth it to him when he sits in the West Virginia State Prison and won't get to see this film or his freedom for a long time.
In the UK you would be out within 5 weeks :)
In the US...150 years?

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
thesource wrote:A RELIABLE SOURCE close to this situation has confirmed for me that the West Virginia State Police and the FBI are almost done building their case against Wesley Smith / Romeo Rose / Larramie Busby. He will be charged with FRAUD, IMPERSONATION, THEFT BY DECEPTION, DELIVERY OF STOLEN PROPERTY, GRAND THEFT, AND LOTS MORE. THEY HAVE HIS HOME ADDRESS IN HUNTINGTON AND WILL BE PICKING HIM UP SOON. I hope it was worth it to him when he sits in the West Virginia State Prison and won't get to see this film or his freedom for a long time.
In the UK you would be out within 5 weeks :)
In the US...150 years?

Matt
he could have said hello first.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Dude we're already over this so fuck off !!
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

One thing...., can they have internet in the US prisons?
Keep us informed!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

Yeah. The source coulda said hello first. I think this thing will blow over fast. And I would hope that our justice sysytem has better things to do. Still though, I'm glad everybody got to see SOMETHING! It was long over due.
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

150 years? Hell Bernie Madoff is being considered for that length of a sentence and he bilked over 350 billion from investors and shareholders. So lets keep things within the scope of reality here.

Okay is it me or when something happens that another Rhoads board doesn't like they all come a running like crazed zealots ranting and raving and making demands. I think it's funny in many ways, but I feel bad for Kelli Garni and Kelle Rhoads and the bullshit they have to deal with, but as I said this is why Randy's former bandmates and friends don't want to be a part of it anymore. Due to the fanatical behaviors.

Maybe they should rename the board "Templars of Randy Rhoads"
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

krgarni wrote: I'm glad everybody got to see SOMETHING! It was long over due.
That is something all those who hold Randy close to their hearts can agree on :D
I saw nothing but good things in that trailer and Peter should feel proud at the response his work recieved.

Way to go Pete :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Paiste2002 wrote:
Maybe they should rename the board "Templars of Randy Rhoads"
Actually there are some parallels aren' t there :)

My new religious beliefs aside, my fascination with theology, and history, has made me only too aware how things that have been recorded in history, supposedly accurately too, tell us more about the historians than the event itself.

The Knights templar...LOL I like it ;)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Ohhhhhh so true Matt. I would love to discuss religion and theology with you. It's amazing how things have trully gotten muddled over the years. Take christianity for instance, it's not even christianity anymore mankind has distorted the origional version so much with personal agendas it's corrupted now. Oh well I don't want to start a war on religious ideology.

Best regards

Craig
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Matt, back in the day, UK would have sent the pirate off to Australia and label him a "convict". Those limeys! LOL Better alternative than the possibilities now. In California there are lawsuits, which are based on frivolous and with much less validity or merit, won everyday. Liberal interpretation of the law. I don't think Peter would have stopped production, (Time + money invested = big loss),but who knows' what has really been signed off. Everyone has their own opinion on that. For all we know it could have been a publicity ruse. Smart if it was.

And yes you cheeky Dutchman, I believe even some fellows on death row have internet accessibility, at least up until recently. And no, cheeky one, I did not see the trailer, but was told
that it either had "Ultimate Rhoads Exclusive", superimposed on the titles or was indeed included in the titles. Either way curious? Regardless, when the Director and Mr. Garni posted that it should be removed, with UR named as having the exclusive ,the legalities could be endless. Ridiculous as it may seem, and with the publicity they have gotten, would you want that knock on UR's door?

You have to hope that the film will engulf who Randy was as a person, and show the incredible talent that he was. Something one does not come by everyday, once in a lifetime really. With the following by so many younglings, that Randy has had recently, I have to believe they will get a film that answers many of their questions.

I certainly hope that will be the focus of this film, and not the less than becoming physique of one running up and down the stage, slapping his chubby tummy,making weird faces, and playing air guitar!

Sorry Matt, was I indignant again ? Oppppps! LOL ! PAISTE2002: "TEMPLARS OF RANDY RHOADS" Hmmmmmm has a good ring to it! Cheers!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

well I have always maintained that the UR is like Australia LMAO

Matt
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Paiste2002 wrote:Take christianity for instance, it's not even christianity anymore mankind has distorted the origional version so much with personal agendas it's corrupted now. Oh well I don't want to start a war on religious ideology.
Oy!!! get to the Religious thread LOL :)

Matt
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

So all these charges for posting a video clip that generated interest in a film a lot of people had written off?

Hopefully 'source' you are just another idiot trying to stir shit up. This was a twelve hour event and should be left in the past in my opinion.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

RRfish wrote:I believe even some fellows on death row have internet accessibility, at least up until recently.

Okido! When he is there, maybe someone can send him that Trailer to enlighten his stay a bit!
krgarni wrote:Still though, I'm glad everybody got to see SOMETHING! It was long over due.
Right on! 8)
That's exactly where we comming from!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.