Everyone, please listen to what I have to say RE: Trailer

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RhoadsStar

Post by RhoadsStar »

[quote="RRfish"]Roadstar come on remove the link. Naughty naughty!! Keep UR out of the trouble this has cause. If he doesn't remove it Admin should being doing that.[/quote

i dont see what the problem is

people want to see this documentary that is clear so why take the video down was it here first or did you upload it to youtube
RhoadsStar

Post by RhoadsStar »

i think it is so cool that kelly posts here i just wish id found this place sooner its great
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

RhoadsStar wrote:
RRfish wrote:Roadstar come on remove the link. Naughty naughty!! Keep UR out of the trouble this has cause. If he doesn't remove it Admin should being doing that.[/quote

i dont see what the problem is

people want to see this documentary that is clear so why take the video down was it here first or did you upload it to youtube
RhoadsStar, it's because the guy making the documentary requested it be removed.
Film Director wrote:I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU REMOVE RADY RHOADS DOCUMENTARY TRAILER FROM YOUR SITE IMMEDIATELY AS YOU WILL BE NAMED IN THE LAWSUIT THAT IS BEING CREATED AS I WRITE THIS NOTE.
THIS MATERIAL WAS PROCURED ILLEGALLY.
IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY I MAY BE FORCED TO SHUT DOWN PRODUCTION OF THE FILM.
Read through all the bullshit from yesterday and try to understand that it actually isa big deal to Peter Margolis.
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

Here's one up in the air to toast you RhoadsStar!
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Thank you Paul for believing! This has everything to do with what is right ! Greed has it's own ULTIMATE consequences!
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Kelly, I don't believe I just read that by you! "HERE'S ONE UP IN THE AIR TO TOAST YOU RHOADSTAR!" To toast someone who supports a pirate of intellectual or creative property? Your best friend, RANDY?" I am now seriously questioning your integrity Kelly. And no , RhoadsStar, I have not even seen the trailer, let alone downloaded it! I wish I had, by the response, but no, I don't support what has been done. If either of you had read through the threads you would see my position. Musonia?, Kelly you never even posted what I requested, yet you are here playing on both sides of the fence regarding this documentary! Hmmmmm , wonder what Mr. Randy is thinking right now? The fish is swimming away because the water is getting very cloudy and to deep around here!
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

I'm not a pirate, I'm a passionate fan of Randys music.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

I don't know but Kelli was probably toasting to rhoadstars second comment, but if not, so what, we don't all have to share the same perspectives or think the same way to still enjoy & love Randy Rhoads music. Nor do I have to be a fan of Peter in order to be considered a fan of Randy. Nor do I need anyone trying to tell me whether or not I'm a fan of Randy. The way I see it, if I like to listen to Randys music, if I'm influenced & inspired by Randys music, which I do & am, then that's all it takes to qualify me as a fan of Randys. I'm not like some people trying to be into it any more than that, the music, anything more is almost like hero worship or almost like a cult, that sort of thing is just weird, and I see alot of people online that take it to that kind of weird level. I have my own identity & I don't confuse Randy with any sort of Holy Angel or Saint or God like deity.

I'm also NOT directing this post at anyone in particular! I'm just saying/venting some of what's on my mind at this moment due to a large number of messages I've gotten today from people.
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Fish I can see Kelly's side of things very easily. Hence I sometimes never understood the whole fanatical behavior of some of Randys fans. Kelly is in a rock and a hard place trying to appease both sides and I imagine it's draining on him. Kelly has the tough job or trying to appease Randy's fans and do what's right in regards to Randy's legacy and family. So yea I am sure it looks like he is on the fence here. And people wonder why people who knew Randy keep a low profile and don't get caught up in this nonsense.

My view is the trailer or whatever it was will get Randy exposure and get people excited about the upcoming documentary. So yea it may have been a shady move but in the end I think Peter will benefit from this as will Randy's estate.

Well Fish I just took drum lessons there and then at Drew's. But my guess is they called it Musonia because the greek term Muse meaning goddess of music and they added onia on it. A place of music or temple of music per say. But that's my three cents.

On a side note Fish you may remember Drew as a huge Dodger fan. He used to have this Porsche Speedster and we would zoom around Burbank. Then he got this IROC Z and man that thing flew. He is living the dream in Kaui though. I hope to get out to see him in the future.
Dan
Cool Member

Post by Dan »

Paiste2002 wrote:
My view is the trailer or whatever it was will get Randy exposure and get people excited about the upcoming documentary. So yea it may have been a shady move but in the end I think Peter will benefit from this as will Randy's estate.
Bingo. Unfortunate that this was leaked before all the legalities were in place but some good will come of it. People now have something tangible in regards to this ongoing documentary. I imagine interest is soaring right now and perhaps some savvy distributor is making note of all the buzz going on.

Peter - it was good talking to you a while back and please let me know if you need anything done out this way.
Baking the cookies of discontent by the heat of the laundromat vent...
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I posted the link on facebook a couple of days ago, and a mate of mine, from Bristol, has just been on the phone saying it looked great and he will check RR out!!!
Great stuff :) That is what it is about

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

My post was in answer to the second post. As far as being on a fence? You bet I am. Is it fun? No. The other day I had to charge my phone 4 times to deal with this. Wanna see my cell phone bill when it comes? Other than that, I still see the good and bad of this situation. I'm glad that you fans, who have been waiting so long for this film finally got to see something. Although, having seen everything myself. This is not even close to showing how great this movie will be. It's regretable the manner is which this came out, and there are some innocent victims and idiots alike involved in the backstory. The bottom line is there are people like me out there who WILL MAKE SURE THIS FILM COMES OUT. One way or another. Now. who ever atacked me, fish I think, and I'm shocked. I did answer your question to me both in a PM and on a post. Can I please get some rest now? My back hurts and I gotta do some assholes wedding tomarrow.
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Right on Kell. I figured that's how you stood in the grand scheme of things. I remember when Kevin died and things go so out of control it was insanity. I commend you man for being crazy enough to deal all the drama. I know certain people want nothing to do it with because of what you're going through. I wish you the best man and hope you get some rest.

Best regards,

Craig
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Just want to point out that the YouTube video has been removed. I would appreciate it, if it is no re-uploaded. At least at the moment.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Assuming Mr. Garni had read RhoadsStar's previous message was a shortcoming on my part, and since Mr. Garni has availed us to the most perplexing question of all, "Musonias' origination", which we shall be indebted to him eternally, I must abdicate the title of Spartacus to Mr. Garni, and skezza, Spartacus II. skezza thanks for taking care of what is right! I am sure if anyone here had their creative or intellectual property taken, they would feel the same. Cheers! Hail SPARTACUS !