Everyone, please listen to what I have to say RE: Trailer

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

krgarni
Cool Member

Everyone, please listen to what I have to say RE: Trailer

Post by krgarni »

First off. I'm glad some of you got to see the wonderful work Peter has done so far, at least what was in the trailer. I know it's been a tedious wait to see ANYTHING on his project. However, there are legalities involved here that actually have put the film in jeopardy. The fact that it remains posted here is something that is causing GREAT harm. Peter wasn't bullshiting you all when he said he would be FORCED to stop production on the film. I spoke with him today, and my first reaction was to be on the side of all of you. So fucking what! They all got to FINALLY see something! BFD! But then he explained the legalites and how some of the footage hasn't been signed off by the contribitures, pictures too, and now these people are in a position to cause enough trouble to stop the film from ever being released. All because of this 2 minute trailer. And it's already coming down on him. There is going to be some lawsuits here because I've been on the phone all day hearing about it. This posting of the trailer needs to come down FAST. The people who are filing lawsuits as I speak are going to go after ANYONE who has down loaded it as doing so makes YOU just as culpable as the originators of this fiasco. Oh, shit, I even downloaded it! So even I'm in trouble! See how this is playing out? Please please please. remove the posting of the trailer to prevent a 2 minute thing from robbing us all of a full length version with extras. Because that's where this is going. Peter will not have a choice. I like this site. But please don't become the National Enquirer of Randy sites. I apreciate the freedoms here, but this is a situation that is causing harm. And getting us all in alot of hot water! Some in particular. Please take it down. I want the film about my friend to come out.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

There's alot more place other than youtube that this trailer can be posted, also there's places overseas that this trailer can be uploaded to where copyright laws will not have any effect. i am not saying yay or nay, i am only letting the info about that be known. i have spoke to kelli garni today, and i have also asked the admins of the UR board to remove the trailer, but it is not my place to try and tell them what to do, as this is THIER forum, and it's their choice. I have my own forum at www.randyrhoadsrocks.com and I do NOT have the trailer posted on my forum. Nor is the trailer posted on any of my other websites, www.romeorose.com or romeorose.net or romeorose.org

However,

I am making a short film right now that will serve as my direct repsonse to Peter Margolis and some of the members of the TK group, I will have it online tonight and will post a link here as well so that Peter and everyone can hear what I have to say about all of this.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

I also want to add here so all can see, that Mr Garni also enlightened me to the legaities that entails with the photographers. I think the main problem with us all is we have drifted away from the fact that all of us on both boards are supposed to actually like Randys music. But I will say more about that in the video I'm about to post on here.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

That was weird, I think I JUST GOT CENSORED! As I was saying, Kelly is not going to sell out his friend. I have not seen the trailer, and I won't look for it. Kelly is and was Randy's best friend, whether you want to believe it or not. If this has to do with the Rhoads rights, I'm all for removing it. I will not be happy if this has anything to do with the Osbornes' entitlement or release of their doc. ARRR ARRR, if this has to do with creative, copyright, or intelletual propery, I would not tango. Soon, never before footage may come forth in this Documentary. I would not risk it.
Mr. Garni: My question to you ,if you can remember, Why was Musonia Music School named Musonia? Thanks !
JAY
Cool Member

Post by JAY »

Again thanks for screwing with the film,the best thing coming since TRIBUTE and that was 1987.
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

Hey fish, you know, that's the second time today I've been asked that! I promise I will find out and let you know. But there's no such thing as a free lunch. How cum you a fish????????
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Kelly, Hey I'm a positive person, so that should cover the cost of a lunch! You have to guess why I'm a fish! There is a post in General Re: Musonia, and no one here has been able to answer that all perplexing question. You post it my friend! Have fun in Afganiville! Thanks RRfish
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

Sure wish I ws there now bring joy to the troops. AND! Not having to deal with this. I'll let you know after tomarrow why M is called M. I'll be talking to Kelle tomarrow morning. I'm actually surprised I never asked anyone before. But then, you don't go into Denny's and say" who the fuck is Denny? And is HE cooking my dinner??????"
Film Producer

Post by Film Producer »

Please note that the legalities involved here are regarding the distribution of this material. Romeo Rose was not given the right to share this trailer, nor was Ultimate Rhoads given the right to post it on the internet, let alone brand it as an "Ultimate Rhoads Exclusive". As the Producer of this film, I have halted production of this project indefinitely. i'm sorry that some people felt the need to destroy this for the rest of you.
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

See. This was a bad deal. Now look at the mess!
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

I haven't done anything myself to cause the halt of the Randy Rhaods film, the people involved in the making of the film need to own up to their own irresposnibilities & stupidity and accept the blame that lays with them, not me.

As far as all the talk going on at TK about all this "respect" to the filmmakers and his people working for him, I say that's all alot of fake BS. It's almost like people are worshipping Peter, it's sickening. I for one have zero respect for Peter, he has proven to me who he really is and has shown his true colors in more ways than one.

I have Respect for Randy Rhoads & Mr. Garni, they are musicians.

The Filmmaker was apparently just a hack on the guitar and obvisouly that's why he's trying to cash in on making a documentary on Randy Rhoads, a Steven Speilberg he's not and never will be.

That's my opinion on the filmmaker and I'm sticking to it.

ANYONE could make a great documentary about Randy Rhoads!

Peter is nothing special to me for doing this.

I care absolutely LESS THAN ZERO for Peter as a humnan being and a film maker, sure the film is going to be great, BECAUSE it's got Randy in it, all I care about is seeing Randy, his music, and the interviews, ANYONE can edit that crap together and I'd still wanna see it, the kid down the street could edit all the interviews together and I'd still think it was great, BECAUSE IT"S ABOUT RANDY RHOADS.

Randy Rhoads is what makes the film great NOT PETER.

I am not one of the people that seem to worship this PETER guy as if it's some sort of cult.

So don't blane me, I had nothing to do with the halting of the film, this is all just a big tantrum Peter is having, and it's all due to his fault and his employees.

Not mine.

I will not accept any blame for any of this mess.
Mr.McTaco

Post by Mr.McTaco »

Ok idiot, for instance if we put the film in your hands, you wouldn't be able to organise all the interviews that took place, let alone get the blessing of all the contributors to the film which allowed unseen material to be used.

Thanks for wrecking it for everyone.
mikeydrumz

Post by mikeydrumz »

Thanks for fucking it up for everybody you fucking imposter!
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

One question Romeo , how did the video clip get released from Dakota into your hands ?
................................................................Image...............................................................................
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

to mrmctaco:

you underestimate me, you have no idea what i'm capable of doing.

to mikedrumz:

imposter of what? give your thanks to Peter, he is the one acting like a child having a tantrum. he halted the film not me.

to ritchie:

i did not steal the trailer, it was given to me by peters employees.