Blizzard Of Ozz album booklet photos...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Caladwen

Blizzard Of Ozz album booklet photos...

Post by Caladwen »

Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone could post the photos from the Blizzard of Ozz album booklet on here? (y'know, when you open the CD case you get the CD and a booklet with it). There is a great photo of Randy and Ozzy in it- I think Ozzy is sitting down and Randy is standing behind him. Anyway it's a geat photo but unfortunatley I don't have a scanner or anything like that so I can't put it on my pc :(
Thanks in advance! :D
Gone, but never EVER forgotten.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I dont think my copy has these images :? what year is your Blizzard because it was issued a few times over the years.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

This the one? I made wallpaper out of this a while ago.
Attachments
BlizzardofOzz.jpg
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Thanks for sharing this SR, This isn't part of my Blizzard package.
I hope this is what Caladwen is looking for :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Trigger wrote:Thanks for sharing this SR, This isn't part of my Blizzard package.
I hope this is what Caladwen is looking for :)
The pic that is in the Blizzard reissue booklet is a poor quality pic compared to the above photo but Ozzy & Randy have been cropped from this pic.
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

Yes, there have been a few releases and the booklets are different for each one. I have three different versions. One is the original mix, before the re-recordings and re-mastering, one is the remaster only and one is the re-recorded musicians and re-mastering.
Caladwen

Post by Caladwen »

Hey thanks Silver Rhoads, that was the pic I was looking for! :D In the booklet i think it's a lot darker, and it's just of Ozzy and Randy, but it's the same pic. Thanks again!
Does anyone have the darker, cropped version that is in the booklet?
Gone, but never EVER forgotten.