Do you have any live audio or video that you can't ID ?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Do you have any live audio or video that you can't ID ?

Post by Trigger »

Hi Members

If any of you guys have problems ID'ing any Randy Rhoads live shows with either Quiet Riot or Ozzy get in touch with me or Skezza and we will let you know the date/venue/band members etc!

As a collector for many years I understand how many shows have been mislabeled. Let us know anything Audio or Video that you have and we will help you with that pain in the ass ID problem. :D

Respect

T
Last edited by Trigger on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rickhawk80

Post by rickhawk80 »

There is a great resource for identifying Randy bootlegs over on "The Day the Music Died" website that I've used many times. You can go to it here:

http://home.flash.net/~ulknatme/checklist.htm

EDIT: Oops, I see you already have this resource listed over in the Bootlegs section.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hi Just a query about a vinyl bootleg Deadly Deeds Live Newcastle 1981.I seen this on ebay a few weeks ago and the cover has a black and white photo of Randy on the cover.As you would think :idea: its dated 1981 but i have heard that this doesn't have Randy on, but Brad Gillis .What show is this and is this from Newcastle UK.What was with the cover not being as it is??
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

if it's from '81 it's Randy playing.

just listen to it and you'll hear who it is ;)
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

If you know your bootlegs??? Check this one i'm sure its Brad Gilllis HEEELLLLLLLPPPPaaa
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I have just found out that Ozzy never played in Newcastle in 1981 so who ever made this bootleg must be guessing at which gig this is from ?? Does anyone have the Deadly Deeds Bootleg??
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Ill get onto this later for you sorry I missed it until now.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RandyFan100

Post by RandyFan100 »

I have this bootleg for Randy playing with Ozzy, I think it is from the
European Diary of a Madman tour (1981) but I'm not sure.

Trigger, Skezza, would you like me to upload it or something?
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

RandyFan100 wrote:I have this bootleg for Randy playing with Ozzy, I think it is from the

Hey if your ok with uploading it that is fine :). If you want, you can check it with our other european diary shows from the free bootleg section. Or if you have an IM software, i am willing to speak to you and help you across that. :)
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

RandyFan100 wrote:I have this bootleg for Randy playing with Ozzy, I think it is from the

Send it to Skezza and we will ID it for you :)
mikeysline

heres a link

Post by mikeysline »

to a show i have ,that was a cassette trade which i tranfered to cd-r.
i havent found a match to say its another show maybe you can tell me?
lyon,france11/81--link-http://www.mediafire.com/?42det9u2giq
mikeysline

hey tell me something

Post by mikeysline »

i put up link of lyon11/81 i consider it that, untill someone can convince me its not -please listen good before you give me opinon-ok thanx randy fans!