Randy Rhoads Fort Worth TX Story by Linda Chadwick

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

she does look fine and not only that but she has a cool Randy story to go with it :wink: i am looking forward to meeting her on site she will be among friends :D
Randy rocked
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Re: Randy Rhoads Fort Worth TX Story by Linda Chadwick

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Dan wrote:This is another reason the 80's were great. What a fox!
Yeah i was the same in the 80's i was like the hive full of honey the bees just kept swarming and i had to keep swatting them back 8) . Now i'm 3 stone over weight, bald, greying i better stop there. :cry: But hey the 80's what a wild decade to live my youth. Linda and Debbie i wonder if they've kept their teenage Hubba Hubba or have they grown old gracefully.You'll be in your 40's like me. LOL!! Thats me turning on the charm Eh! LOL!! Hubba Hubba i've never heard that for years FPML :wink:
I have a twin sister called Mattalina who is single. Maybe you too should hook up? :) She does look very much like me though!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Dan wrote:This is another reason the 80's were great. What a fox!
Yeah i was the same in the 80's i was like the hive full of honey the bees just kept swarming and i had to keep swatting them back 8) . Now i'm 3 stone over weight, bald, greying i better stop there. :cry: But hey the 80's what a wild decade to live my youth. Linda and Debbie i wonder if they've kept their teenage Hubba Hubba or have they grown old gracefully.You'll be in your 40's like me. LOL!! Thats me turning on the charm Eh! LOL!! Hubba Hubba i've never heard that for years FPML :wink:
I have a twin sister called Mattalina who is single. Maybe you too should hook up? :) She does look very much like me though!

Matt
But does she have the 'Lady Killer' look Matt :lol:

Randysrhoadie
she does look fine and not only that but she has a cool Randy story to go with it i am looking forward to meeting her on site she will be among friends.... :shock:
Do you think we've frightened the lady's off they must think this is a cheap dating adjency for retired RR fans LOL!!
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: Yeah i was the same in the 80's i was like the hive full of honey the bees just kept swarming and i had to keep swatting them back 8) . Now i'm 3 stone over weight, bald, greying i better stop there. :cry: But hey the 80's what a wild decade to live my youth. Linda and Debbie i wonder if they've kept their teenage Hubba Hubba or have they grown old gracefully.You'll be in your 40's like me. LOL!! Thats me turning on the charm Eh! LOL!! Hubba Hubba i've never heard that for years FPML :wink:

Matt
But does she have the 'Lady Killer' look Matt :lol:

Randysrhoadie
she does look fine and not only that but she has a cool Randy story to go with it i am looking forward to meeting her on site she will be among friends.... :shock:
Do you think we've frightened the lady's off they must think this is a cheap dating adjency for retired RR fans LOL!!
i must have been mistaken Guitaridol5682! thats exatly what I thought this place was :shock: well I better find some place else to love randy and meet the ladies :lol:

problem is nowhere springs to mind its either hang out here or go some place thats less fun! :lol:
Randy rocked
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Shaun,

Mattalina is a 44 DD version of me. Ladykiller face and even glasses sometimes. She has a thing for middle aged balding men as it happens (in her girlie voice she says "he he he, they are just so much more rugged"

randysrhoadie and Shaun

I guess we better keep the UR sausaging term out of it then!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:Shaun, Mattalina is a 44 DD version of me.
randysrhoadie and Shaun
Matt
Have you not got something a little bit smaller 44 DD thats a 'Storm' in a D cup a bit on the 'bouncy castle' side of things. :?
The sausage has left the building :twisted:
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:Shaun, Mattalina is a 44 DD version of me.
randysrhoadie and Shaun
Matt
Have you not got something a little bit smaller 44 DD thats a 'Storm' in a D cup a bit on the 'bouncy castle' side of things. :?
The sausage has left the building :twisted:
if i requested a photograph of your sister? am i right in thinking she would look very like you but in a dress by an chance? :wink: :lol:
Randy rocked
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This may be a long shot but i noticed the driver of the bus in the refletion in the rear view mirror. Could this be Andrew Aycock. I've never seen any photos of the guy so i'm guessing. Plus this was back in June '81. They would of probably had a different driver by March '82. But it's something that i thought about when i seen the photo. This photo of Ozzy & Sharon chilling out on the tour bus. I noticed the upholstery on the seats is the same ?? Sad but true...The things you do to pass the time Eh!! LOL!!. So it could be the same bus and the same driver ?
Have any pics of Andy Aycock ever been seen ?.
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Last edited by whoopiecat on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

Yes, that would most likely be the same bus from the Blizzard tour. I don't think it's rare for a band to change to a different bus. But, I believe the bus is rented for a certain amount of time. That does look like the same bus in both photos. Very interesting. That is one of the supposed reasons Andrew drove them to Leesburg. It was mentioned that they needed some parts or something for the bus, during the Diary tour. That may be true, but he also lived there or near there at the time. Jerry Calhoun had several buses. They could have taken another one, but they were supposed to repair something on that one. Maybe some of that will be cleared up in the documentary.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:This may be a long shot but i noticed the driver of the bus in the refletion in the rear view mirror. Could this be Andrew Aycock. I've never seen any photos of the guy so i'm guessing. Plus this was back in June '81. They would of probably had a different driver by March '82. But it's something that i thought about when i seen the photo. This photo of Ozzy & Sharon chilling out on the tour bus. I noticed the upholstery on the seats is the same ?? Sad but true...The things you do to pass the time Eh!! LOL!!. So it could be the same bus and the same driver ?
Have any pics of Andy Aycock ever been seen ?.
Good spot! I wonder about that too?
Could the guy in the mirror about 36 years old?
Looks older to me, but I'm not sure.

Also, at outer right in that photo is that Randy (wearing a white coat)?
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

No, I'm pretty sure that's Debbie's shirt. It is a bit blown out or a little over exposed. Compare the hair and shirt to the other photo of her on the bus.
Randy Perry

Post by Randy Perry »

I saw a photo of Aycock once, it was a while ago and I can't really recall what he looked like.

Do bands typically use the same bus driver over and over?
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

It's different with any band. Most of them are just hired people. Some know the band. I've never seen a picture of Andrew, but I think it would have been mentioned if he was driving during the Blizzard tour. Rudy would know for sure. Someone should ask him.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Silver Rhoads wrote:It's different with any band. Most of them are just hired people. Some know the band. I've never seen a picture of Andrew, but I think it would have been mentioned if he was driving during the Blizzard tour. Rudy would know for sure. Someone should ask him.
If they are using the same company from tour to tour they would of been a break in that time span.That's why i asked if the possibilty of Andy Aycock being the guy in the photo. I would think it is highly unlikely. Unless they have asked for him to be the driver for that tour. The photo remember is in June 1981 and by the time the next USA tour kicked off for the Diary tour ?. But we'll never know ??. Good idea to ask Rudy he's cool for being emailed, he always replies to me when i've mailed him in the past. I've always thought that was a nice gesture and without the rock star shit going to someone's head..