Big_P's RR Tribute video

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

BIG_P
Cool Member

Big_P's RR Tribute video

Post by BIG_P »

Hey all. I made this video with love so please show the same. I used Epilogue for Lisa by shawn Lane as it is such a beautiful song and he to left us to early unfortunately. Please enjoy and feel free to comment on it. Thanks everyone.

Ralph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlzShvmcFiU
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Well done P! 8)

The one Mrs Rhoads holding that plaquette with Randy's name spelled wrong still makes me a bit sad again, how could they screw that up????? (sorry for the rambling.... :wink:)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Ralphy

Great stuff, and I loved the way the last note sounds and then you have the shadow of Randy.

My real gut feeling looking at Randy and Ozzy screwing around, is that no matter what fallings out they may have had, they were far better friends than we may have lead us to believe. I can feel the close bond of true friendship there in those shots.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

First things first....Dutch....Matt.....How the hell are you guys? Hope all is well in your world. :D I thank you guys for your kind words. I say I rushed this video a bit as I didn't do extensive research for pics. I mean I searched for a good long while but, in my heart if I really was to do it right it would have taken days to complete...if not a week or two. I wanted to focus more on pictures of Randy as a person and not a rock star. I didn't put them in any chronological order...just were I thought they were fitting to the music. Epilogue is a very beautiful piece that the late and great Shawn Lane wrote as a tribute to his sister who had past. This song is one of those very emotional tunes that showed that Shawn wasn't just a guy who could play a million miles a minute but, who could play with extreme passion. I couldn't have thought of a more perfect song. It would take me forever to explain in detail why I put what picture were but, if you listen and look I think you will understand without my words. God bless Randy and God bless you all.

Ralph
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:Well done P! 8)

The one Mrs Rhoads holding that plaquette with Randy's name spelled wrong still makes me a bit sad again, how could they screw that up????? (sorry for the rambling.... :wink:)
I agree Dutch 100%!! Everytime I see that it pisses me off that they spelled his name wrong. I actually wanted to put the pic of Dee holding a beautiful drawing that someone did of Randy but, couldn't find the pic so, that one worked. Thanks again for your kind words.

Ralph
shaun@def

Post by shaun@def »

Thank you for taking the time and effort to put this together - Great work 8)
www.dangerousenemyforum.com
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

nice work big p I always planned to make atribute video but I am still getting around to it :? heyho perhaps one of these fine days.
Randy rocked