Music Exchange Magazine March 1982

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Music Exchange Magazine March 1982

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This was one of the last magazines to feature RR before his untimely death. Yeah the print is small but if you sqwint hard enough you can just about read this :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Cheers again to Norman Wonderly for sending me these pages :wink:
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Cool parts in the Randy excerpt. 8) Thanks mucho!
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Re: Music Exchange Magazine March 1982

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Yeah the print is small but if you sqwint hard enough you can just about read this :lol:
If you scan these originally as .png files rather than .jpg files you can zoom in on them with very little distortion. Just an FYI, if you weren't already aware.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

can anyone enlarge it?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

RhoadsRockPhotographer wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Yeah the print is small but if you sqwint hard enough you can just about read this :lol:
If you scan these originally as .png files rather than .jpg files you can zoom in on them with very little distortion. Just an FYI, if you weren't already aware.
Dave they were sent to me as jpgs i have previewed the item and tried to zoom in but the tex becomes harder to read Sorry. Do you not want a lend of Nicdots's glasses LOL!!
Wareagle i'm sure you can enlarge it i had no problem when i was your age LOL!!
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
RhoadsRockPhotographer wrote:
Dave they were sent to me as jpgs i have previewed the item and tried to zoom in but the tex becomes harder to read Sorry. Do you not want a lend of Nicdots's glasses LOL!!
Wareagle i'm sure you can enlarge it i had no problem when i was your age LOL!!
If you can get whoever originally scanned it to re-scan the pages as .png files, instead, you will see what I mean.

I can hit "zoom in" about 10 times (on Firefox), before it's big enough for my eyes to read and by that time it's starting to distort some (although still readable, just not EASILY so).
:wink:
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I had to get up close to my screen. No squinting though. Just up close reading. I have very good eyes for the record. I can read the bottom line at the eye doctors. 8)
20/10 vision here!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

NicDots wrote:I had to get up close to my screen. No squinting though. Just up close reading. I have very good eyes for the record. I can read the bottom line at the eye doctors. 8)
20/10 vision here!
Yeah Nic we must go to the same optitions i could shoot a fleas bollocks off at a 1000 yrds LOL!!
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

NicDots wrote:I had to get up close to my screen. No squinting though. Just up close reading. I have very good eyes for the record. I can read the bottom line at the eye doctors. 8)
20/10 vision here!
I used to be a smug 20/10 just like you, Nic.

Time will change all that once you hit about 45 - if not before.

Then again, maybe you have a 46" Digital monitor, for all I know.
:wink:
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I have what is called facial recognition blindness anyway LOL, so even if my eyes were good I would be hard pushed distinguishing my best friend across the street.

Add being poorly short sighted and colour blind I am not a good eyes person! LOL

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Matthew wrote:I have what is called facial recognition blindness anyway LOL, so even if my eyes were good I would be hard pushed distinguishing my best friend across the street.

Add being poorly short sighted and colour blind I am not a good eyes person! LOL

Matt
The knackers yard for you then Matt we may be able to make some good glue from you yet LOL!!!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

LOL!!!!!
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

in got 20/20 vision....with my glases lol
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Thanks Shaun!
Gonna try to read it tonight! :wink:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Reposting these mag pages Enjoy. Music Exchange March 1982.
Attachments
Ozzy Music Exchange 1982.jpg
mag-7.jpg
mag-6.jpg
mag-5.jpg
mag-4.jpg
mag-3.jpg
mag-2.jpg