Diary Ticket Stub

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Diary Ticket Stub

Post by skezza »

Deansolo gave me permission to post this onto site :). Apparantly, the person who was taking the tickets actually ripped in his half, as you can see :(.

Here is deans exact quote ;)
Deansolo wrote:Dude, here's another one of my stubs. It's from the diary tour...unfortunately the asshole that was taking the tickets at the venue (San Diego Sports Arena) took the part of the ticket with the date! My memory is shot, and i cant remember the exact date of the show...I'm sure someone knows.

You can post it if you like. put my name and your webiste on it for me.

ROCK!!!!

Dean
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Hey Dean,
I think the date of the show was:

1982 January 4th - Sports Arena, San Diego, CA

They also played there in 1981 June 25th - Fox Theater, San Diego, CA :

Info and stub comming from: The Day the music died
Still lots of great info there!

Thnx! :D
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

COOOL! Thanks for finding that date! I beleive that was it! :D Check in the "mementos thread for my stub from the blizzard tour at the Fox theatre. Both were awsome shows! on the diary tour the stage was kinda gothic like the album cover. Ozzy came out in the outstretched palm of this giant blue (?) hand. Or was that me frying? ummm, I can't be sure!! LoL!!! :D Anyway it was way more theatrical than the Blizzard show, which was a very simple stage show. Both great shows tho', definitely highlights of my concert experiences!

Dean
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

It sounds like you had a great night dean, never forget em ;)
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

deansolo wrote:COOOL! Thanks for finding that date! I beleive that was it! :D Check in the "mementos thread for my stub from the blizzard tour at the Fox theatre. Both were awsome shows! on the diary tour the stage was kinda gothic like the album cover. Ozzy came out in the outstretched palm of this giant blue (?) hand. Or was that me frying? ummm, I can't be sure!! LoL!!! :D Anyway it was way more theatrical than the Blizzard show, which was a very simple stage show. Both great shows tho', definitely highlights of my concert experiences!

Dean
Wow man, you are a very lucky guy! I never had the chance.....

Hope one day you can post some reviews of those shows you saw. I know it's hard but it will be apreciated very much here! Thnx! :D
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Great post thanx.