Mementos!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

deansolo
Cool Member

Mementos!

Post by deansolo »

I was looking through some of my old stuff over the weekend and came upon this. I thought I'd share it with people who can appreciate it! :D

*SKEZZA*
I hope this is ok Dean. Sorry if i did it without your permission, please delete if your not happy.
Joe
*SKEZZA*
Last edited by deansolo on Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

Very nice, but i recommend you put a signature on it, to stop RRTK stealing it. Its happened a lot lately, if u want, im sure one of the mods would be more than willing to do it for you :)
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

Jake_E_Lee wrote:Very nice, but i recommend you put a signature on it, to stop the other place stealing it. Its happened a lot lately, if u want, im sure one of the mods would be more than willing to do it for you :)

Sorry.
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

www.cats-eyeesp.com
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

No need to be sorry deansolo, its just your protection. Its your ticket, and we dont want others to use it and take credit for it. If your ok with it dean, i would be willing to add a little signature to copyright it to you and to say where it came from (our site ;)). However you may want to do it yourself Dean. thank you very much for letting me see it however :)
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

Huh? I see nothing....
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

yeah, hes taken it down while he puts a signature on it. im obviously willing to do it for him.
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

Just watermark it, then stealers are pretty much fucked :lol:
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

3 days before my birthday
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

unfortunately, the stub has already been leaked to the other place :(

http://www.nobitching.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4035
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

it seems that someone has signed up to our site to steal our resources. at least post the one with some credit on. Ill sort the rest out myself! I recommend dean that you take the original down, otherwise RRTK the dirty parasites will enjoy it. might depend if hes hotlinked it.
Randy Magic
Friend of Randy

Post by Randy Magic »

rrguitar strikes again...

.tk mods told me they will pull the stuff from this site, if we let them know.

Can't rrguitar be a little more honest? He's the one that took the old QR Cabaret pics I posted earlier this month. What a weenie. :twisted:
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

skezza wrote:No need to be sorry deansolo, its just your protection. Its your ticket, and we dont want others to use it and take credit for it. If your ok with it dean, i would be willing to add a little signature to copyright it to you and to say where it came from (our site ;)). However you may want to do it yourself Dean. thank you very much for letting me see it however :)
THANKS! I took it down to do just that ...but that's great to see you did it for me! :D Glad you enjoyed seeing it!

www.cats-eyeesp.com
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

:shock: Wow, I can't believe they would pounce on my stub like that! LOL!! It's cool though....I really dont give a s**t if they post it on "the other place", everyone here knows where it came from. Besides, that pic is just an image of the actual stub,..... I've still got the original! :wink:

www.cats-eyeesp.com
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Randy Magic wrote:rrguitar strikes again...

.tk mods told me they will pull the stuff from this site, if we let them know.

Can't rrguitar be a little more honest? He's the one that took the old QR Cabaret pics I posted earlier this month. What a weenie. :twisted:
im sure as most of the mods over there are quite honest they would be willing to do it, or at least change it for the one with the signature on. maybe Randy Magic you could contact them on behalf of the site, i was globally banned. IP :P
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

someone whos still a member should post there, declaring whos it is. Why cant they post their own tickets instead of scrounging other peoples. In theory, isnt he breaking copyright as well, as you were the person who scanned it, its your copyright and you decide whether they can use your pictures OR your ticket stub? I think somebody should email one of those online lawsuit companies (seen em with ebay) and they will argue your case for you, and if he doesnt remove it, then they can press charges and take him to court. I will if nobody else will. it would give me great pleasure seeing scum like him fail.