New video of Randy

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

cableguyxx wrote:How many bands are brilliant right off the bat? Enjoy it for what it is. It's public comments like "It sucked" that keep us all from getting more stuff. I'm sure there is more stuff but because the people who have it, either think they sucked, or the sound sucked, or the energy sucked, that stuff will sit on a shelf, even though a good portion of us DON"T CARE that it is not brilliant or top quality sound/performances! It's Randy Rhoads for God's sakes :roll:
I agree. I will watch anything with Anthony Hopkins in as I know he will have me captivated even if the movie is not that great.

That is how I listen to Quiet Riot with Randy. The playing and also lead style is Randy and that makes the songs tolerable.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
sissy

Post by sissy »

Help to get these 2 videos. They are remote an user if someone got will load once again please!
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Matthew wrote:
cableguyxx wrote:How many bands are brilliant right off the bat? Enjoy it for what it is. It's public comments like "It sucked" that keep us all from getting more stuff. I'm sure there is more stuff but because the people who have it, either think they sucked, or the sound sucked, or the energy sucked, that stuff will sit on a shelf, even though a good portion of us DON"T CARE that it is not brilliant or top quality sound/performances! It's Randy Rhoads for God's sakes :roll:
I agree. I will watch anything with Anthony Hopkins in as I know he will have me captivated even if the movie is not that great.

That is how I listen to Quiet Riot with Randy. The playing and also lead style is Randy and that makes the songs tolerable.

Matt
I think the majority of RR fans will buy anything Randy related, especially if it's a CD of unreleased material. I know I am in the minority when I say that I wouldn't in fact buy a QR Randy CD, but I know the majority would.
And I hardly doubt the Rhoads family cruise internet forums in order to get a view on what Randy fans wanted. If they had done that, they'd realize that they should have started printing posters and t shirts years ago.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I do have some video info on RR that I am seeking permision to share with the site. I hope to do it over the next few days as I looked around I thought this was the best place to mention it without creating a new thread.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Trigger wrote:I do have some video info on RR that I am seeking permision to share with the site. I hope to do it over the next few days as I looked around I thought this was the best place to mention it without creating a new thread.
"Nothing was filmed....."
Sure! :lol:

Keep us informed! :wink:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Trigger wrote:I do have some video info on RR that I am seeking permision to share with the site. I hope to do it over the next few days as I looked around I thought this was the best place to mention it without creating a new thread.

this is not video footage that any of us were aware of and is not that said to belong to the brothers.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Trigger wrote:
The Flying Dutchman wrote:

this is not video footage that any of us were aware of and is not that said to belong to the brothers.
Okido! :)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Mr Charming

Post by Mr Charming »

Hey trigger any chance of sharing this news I read this thread and saw it was made a month ago and still no word on this new video? its been way to long not to share your news buddy.
Gone but alway in my heart
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Mr Charming wrote:Hey trigger any chance of sharing this news I read this thread and saw it was made a month ago and still no word on this new video? its been way to long not to share your news buddy.
http://ultimaterhoads.com/viewtopic.php?t=3083
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Mr Charming

Post by Mr Charming »

Sorry about being such an ass I just hadnt realised :?
Gone but alway in my heart
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Mr Charming wrote:Sorry about being such an ass I just hadnt realised :?
No worries :D I should have taken the time to report back so if you can wait until tomorrow I will write the full story. :wink:
JAY
Cool Member

Post by JAY »

Can't wait!
Six_Strung_Out
Cool Member

Post by Six_Strung_Out »

Trigger wrote:
Mr Charming wrote:Sorry about being such an ass I just hadnt realised :?
No worries :D I should have taken the time to report back so if you can wait until tomorrow I will write the full story. :wink:
Trigger, don't get a hair trigger. Shoot when you think the time is right. Your targets (Randy Rhoads fans) will most certainly remain patient. 8)
sissy

Post by sissy »

Help to get these 2 videos. They are remote an user if someone got will load once again please!
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

NicDots wrote:I just think the songs sucked. Randy had great chops as a guitarist and lots of presence, but those songs were just terrible.

I totally agree , the QR songs sound like they had been written in 2 minutes with no thought whatsoever . Just my .002 cents .