Facebook Scrapbook

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Facebook Scrapbook

Post by whoopiecat »

When I was a lad, I collected mags, books and pics of "The Man".
Fast-forward to now, and I scanned that whole mess and sent it to Ed Vice and Paul Bharma who run a really cool Facebook page dedicated to Randy.
Lots of common stuff to be seen for sure, but some may find something they hadn't seen before.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 8758968470

That should bring you right to the album...enjoy, folks!:)

Tom
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I really enjoyed going through these, thanks Tom for adding this link :D this is the kind of thing I wish I could create.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Great stuff! Thanks. Some great pics in there for sure. 8)
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Thanks folks, glad you're enjoying them. Ed was a big help in me getting the pics to him to post. This was the first time I worked with a scanner, and the first time I had dealt with zip files...you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! :lol:
There's a shot from Port Vale HMH I think I'm missing that was part of the Ozzy HM Photo book that a bunch of these pics are from.
Randy is playing the PDV, ( I Think), the shot looks as though the photographer were standing just a few feet from Randy's left, Randy is looking out at the crowd. If that pic was a part of the above mentioned book, that means somewhere, I'm missing a page out of my scrapbook :cry:
Gonna have to check the attic at my mom's, methinks.

I tried google to see if I could post the image here for verification, but I had a hard time turning it up, and a chunk of tk,s image gallery seems to be inop.
Anyone know the pic I'm talking about?

Thanks,
T.

EDIT: This, or very close to it is the picture I'm referring to...

viewtopic.php?t=654&postdays=0&postorde ... le&start=0

17th image down, between the shot of Randy from behind, and the one of him with Oz reaching for the sky.

Thanks,
T.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
edvice

Post by edvice »

Thanks guys for the feedback on Paul and My page at Facebook...we're glad to have anyone on board!

here's a direct link and our page name Randy Rhoads Society:

http://www.facebook.com/randyrhoads.society

Cheers
[Ed Vice!] 8)