Jack Osbourne talks on possible Grail release.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Jack Osbourne talks on possible Grail release.

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

40 minutes in if you want to skip... I noticed the question on why the Southampton show was shelved. Bob Daisley royalties and we know the love with $haron and him ain't the best.. But hope for the Grail with the Rhoads approval.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=sha ... -km0QgSRiw
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Re: Jack Osbourne talks on possible Grail release.

Post by Shockwave »

Great to hear Jack finally talk about it, he's really the only one that can be trusted on all sides. Funny how it's apparently in the Rhoads family's hands now, Kathy is now going to be asked non-stop as to why they are not giving the approval :D
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Thank you for posting this guitaridol.

Shockwave I think I have to disagree, I do not think that Jack is really that trustworthy when it comes to the Osbourne business. To me he just another part of the Osbourne family which is just a weird mix of bullshit hate.
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Sounds to me like they are just making any excuse not to release Bob's tapes. Mainly because they don't want to pay Bob 😐
But when has Ozzy released anything great since Randy's death? Like maybe Tribute 😆
Mikel
Rhoadsfan266

Post by Rhoadsfan266 »

Right on Steal Away! And when tribute came out those of us that where fans where disappointed cause we already had the show, only real treat was Dee, NBM, and GTR. Who remembers getting “bats head soup” at record conventions and flea markets, hell yeah
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Exactly! Bat's Head Soup was interesting! I think I still have two copies :D I basically collect any Randy-bootleg (of decent quality) especially on vinyl.
Mikel
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah most of the suff that has came out has very little input from both the Rhoads and the O$bournes. Every thing that has been decent has been taking to court for bullshit reasons eg docu and Kliene / Rosen book and what for ? 'Using Randy's image'. Well this site is f*cked' we have enough material here to decorate the the Sistine chapel ceiling at least twice.
Rhoadsfan266

Post by Rhoadsfan266 »

53 years old now, and alot of my buddies know i have been a fan since 1980/1.We used to take the bus into city/ downtown area and get records, usually 1 or 2.Well it was kinda same jack black blizzard incident, while i had Black Sabbath live at last in my hands, the regular dude in the metal area said, we got ozzys new record in but as an import, i will take it! The Jet LP234 Free colour poster inside! Well, we went home listened to live at last and what stands out was Tonys feedback whenever his hand wasn’t over the pickups, anyway, Blizzard was next, had volume up so loud we thought something wrong with receiver when the intro started then boom, the riff! Hooked ever since, well those friends to this day cannot understand why there is no material released, they’re like there is never say die 1978/9 tour to 1982 with brad, 1983 jake and so on! Beating a dead horse here but cmon, there is a bigger reason why there is no RR/ozz material