Ozzy & Randy Port Vale 1st August 1981

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Ozzy & Randy Port Vale 1st August 1981

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I have seen this photo a few times but i didn't notice who was sitting in the Rolls Royce behind Ozzy. Plus a few other photos from the Port Vale gig.
Attachments
Ozzy Port Vale 1.JPG
Ozzy Port Vale 2.JPG
Ozzy Port Vale 3.JPG
Ozzy Port Vale 4.JPG
stealaway
Mass Poster

Re: Ozzy & Randy Port Vale 1st August 1981

Post by stealaway »

Did Ozzy arrive with Thelma and Louis? At least they are in some of the backstage-photos from Port Vale :roll: Well, Sharon was there to stir up things, so...
I wouldn't mind a poster of Randy, from some of those Port Vale-photos. Heck, wouldn't even mind a photo of whole band on stage!!! :mrgreen:
Mikel
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

stealaway wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:55 pm Did Ozzy arrive with Thelma and Louis? At least they are in some of the backstage-photos from Port Vale :roll: Well, Sharon was there to stir up things, so...
I wouldn't mind a poster of Randy, from some of those Port Vale-photos. Heck, wouldn't even mind a photo of whole band on stage!!! :mrgreen:
This gig was a one off in the UK, they had flown in from Canada both Ozzy and Motorhead. They had a gig the next day in Connecticut USA. I think Louis and Thelma turned up just to see Ozzy's gig as they are not seen backstage in any of the footage when $haron is about. I have seen photos of them together with Lemmy back stage. The photos here show Louis in the back of the limo with Ozzy so i don't know if Thelma left early. Ozzy probably dropped him off and then headed to the airport for their gig the next day. All the photos can be seen at https://www.mirrorpix.com/?17422710581083042885
Attachments
Ozzy Port Vale 7.JPG
Ozzy Port Vale 6.JPG
Ozzy Port Vale 5.JPG
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

There should more, better video from this gig!!!
Mikel