Autopsy reports - Requested

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

P C M
Cool Member

Autopsy reports - Requested

Post by P C M »

1st off,my apologies for being a little late to the answer. 2nd,very graphic in details and I hate saying this but,it was quick - no pain. 3rd....this is our Superman/Rachel (sorry but a "fuck you" to Andrew). I got these from an Ozzy blog awhile back. I will never take any credit from anyone that I post (their material) - especially this (I am sure alot have read). The forum is running at half shit/spam by the way. I tried PM the request but,since it is a Randy thing (I have back up drives of back up drives since god knows when). I'm already choking up on how much it hurts. Coming up on 40 years. Weird that 39th year was to the day. I've been broken since 10:30 est Friday,March,19th 1982.

With much regret and a ton of apologies - in a winrar file (not locked).

God bless them and you all. :oops:

Love you all (really do - hugs). Be safe and good.

https://easyupload.io/pgnjcv
P C M
Cool Member

Re: Autopsy reports - Requested

Post by P C M »

Picture deleted. Reports and thread to follow.
Last edited by P C M on Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

I've never seen a colour photo of the funeral
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

I personally think it is a fucking weird thing to do, in memory of Randy Rhoads you post his autopsy.

I made the mistake of reading this the first time it was posted here. I strongly recommend that if you have not, do not read the autopsy.

And to P C M, why are you saying fuck you to Andrew? Are you attempting to blame him for something? Do you think he kidnapped Randy and Rachel? None of us know what actual what happened that day. We definitively can not count on any facts coming out of the Ozzy camp.
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

shawn wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:41 am I personally think it is a fucking weird thing to do, in memory of Randy Rhoads you post his autopsy.

I made the mistake of reading this the first time it was posted here. I strongly recommend that if you have not, do not read the autopsy.

And to P C M, why are you saying fuck you to Andrew? Are you attempting to blame him for something? Do you think he kidnapped Randy and Rachel? None of us know what actual what happened that day. We definitively can not count on any facts coming out of the Ozzy camp.
Is he NOT responsible for their deaths? Did he NOT say he wouldn't do any stunt flying? Did he NOT kill a child? I have no respect for a man that should not have been driving let alone flying? We're you alive,a teen ager on March break when around 10 am (est) the reports of Ozzy is dead came on the radio. Did Don Airey go into years of therapy beacause he just felt like it and took the very last photo of Randy stuggling with said piece of shit? After almost 40 years,the facts of said events leading to what happened are clear finishing with the words of the officer on scene "If it makes it any easier,this was NOT and accident". Hate,my life is full of understanding and forgiveness. Being catholic,father/son and the holy ghost yet,I only hold bitterness to a few. I am allowed that. This wasn't a "whoopsie". Do a search,piece the event together. This guy not only lied,he was headlong on a "take them all out" plan,not allowed to fly,ex (soon to be finalized) wife picked up on the way to Orlando. I am allowed to have an opinion am I not. Don't look at forgiveness or love toward that shit from me or call me out. I feel more guilt/sadness to the day for even posting,colourizing the funeral pic or even ranting at you. I apologize for that but,don't ever call me out on hate/bitterness to a person that took 2 lives (almost 6 total) in the plane and on the bus at that moment (7 including the older deaf man in the house at the time). The Ozzy camp settled an out of court,wrongfull death agreement - hence no live footage,recordings or likeness of Randy will not be approved by Delores at the time. They do love Ozzy but,didn't go "Oh,my child died in your care" and turned a blind eye. I've studied,read,even photoshopped a pic of the event (I'll never post) of what happened. Many here know more than me. After almost 40 years there are questions that can't be answered. I have no respect for that shitstain and never will. I entitled to that. Never question me. With that said,I apologize to you for my comments. I heard Blizzard way before most (brother scooped an import of it and we'd been following Ozzy since the Sabbath gave him the boot ). Amen and rest our Superman.
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

By the way,autopsy reports come from the Ozzyhead website and were requested to me by PM (PM's are not or weren't working).
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am Is he NOT responsible for their deaths?
They died in plane he was piloting yes.Did he force them to get into the plane? In all your ranting you still have failed to convince me that Rachel and Randy were forced into the plane. They would have known the man. They would have known him personally.
P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am Did he NOT say he wouldn't do any stunt flying?
Did he really, there is a story that he did? I do not know I was not there. Again Rachel and Randy knew that man, they were around him and would have seen how he was flying that day already.
P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am Did he NOT kill a child?
What is the difference of killing a child and an adult? Death is death regardless of if you are 100 or 1. Stop trying to equate the life of a child as being more precocious than that of an adult.

P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am I have no respect for a man that should not have been driving let alone flying?
Yet the people that knew him, unlike you, trusted him to drive and then got into a plane with him. Why?
P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am We're you alive,a teen ager on March break when around 10 am (est) the reports of Ozzy is dead came on the radio
Yes I was, what does that have to do with anything?

P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am Did Don Airey go into years of therapy beacause he just felt like it and took the very last photo of Randy struggling with said piece of shit?
Have you ever witnessed a traumatic incident were people have died? I am not surprised that he went into therapy. As for taking a picture of Randy fighting with Andrew. Do a search for low flying aircraft, making sure they are shot from a stationary ground based photographer.
P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am After almost 40 years,the facts of said events leading to what happened are clear finishing with the words of the officer on scene "If it makes it any easier,this was NOT and accident". Hate,my life is full of understanding and forgiveness. Being catholic,father/son and the holy ghost yet,I only hold bitterness to a few. I am allowed that.

This is weird.
P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am This wasn't a "whoopsie". Do a search,piece the event together.
Yes I believe his flying caused the accident.
P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am This guy not only lied,he was headlong on a "take them all out" plan,not allowed to fly,ex (soon to be finalized) wife picked up on the way to Orlando.
What are you on about? You are making shit up to ferment your anger.
P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am I am allowed to have an opinion am I not.
At no stage have I said that you are not.
P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am Don't look at forgiveness or love toward that shit from me or call me out.
But it looks like you are saying here that I am not allowed to have an opinion or ask you questions.
P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am I feel more guilt/sadness to the day for even posting,colourizing the funeral pic or even ranting at you. I apologize for that but,don't ever call me out on hate/bitterness to a person that took 2 lives (almost 6 total) in the plane and on the bus at that moment (7 including the older deaf man in the house at the time).
You are again just using excuses to build your anger instead of accepting.
P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am The Ozzy camp settled an out of court,wrongfull death agreement - hence no live footage,recordings or likeness of Randy will not be approved by Delores at the time. They do love Ozzy but,didn't go "Oh,my child died in your care" and turned a blind eye
What are you raving about?
P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am I've studied,read,even photoshopped a pic of the event (I'll never post) of what happened. Many here know more than me. After almost 40 years there are questions that can't be answered.
You are right there are many questions that can not be answered, yet you are hell bent on focusing all your anger on Andrew.

P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am I have no respect for that shitstain and never will. I entitled to that. Never question me.
You 100% sound like religious nutters I have encountered before.
P C M wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am With that said,I apologize to you for my comments.
Does not sound like you mean it.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Not sure why PMs aren't working, I'll have to investigate.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Last edited by Shockwave on Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JNH

Post by JNH »

Lots of opinions regarding this subject, but i 100% agree with Shawn here. I actually know Aycock's daughter (Angela) and she paints a very different picture of her father than the general public does. Even her mother (Wanda) loved Andy up until her death a few years back. Wanda became catatonic after the accident and had to be placed in a facility for many years.....the children being placed in the care of family members while growing up without their mum. This speaks volumes, and i don't believe any of that horseshit about Andy trying to "take her out". In fact, Andy and Wanda had just returned from a small vacation from Daytona Beach, flying the exact same Bonanza just before the Diary tour started up again. You'd think if they were fighting like some claimed, this would have been a perfect opportunity for Andy to pull a murder/suicide if he truly did have intentions of doing so?? Another load of horseshit is "Andy was totally coked out" at the time of the accident. NOPE!! Trace amounts were found in his urine, but not in his bloodstream. I don't have the time to explain this right now, but do some research folks.......and you'll find out this is why they do random drug testing with a person's urine and not their blood. I also have a hard time believing Don's claim that he saw a struggle going on while looking through his zoom lens equipped camera. I was a semi-pro photographer back in the 80's and shot quite a few Nascar races.....cars going around a simple oval in a fast but steady fashion. Very difficult to see what was going on in the drivers seat with my zoom/telephoto lenses. Now a small aircraft flying erratically at speeds approx 160-180mph?? I'm not buying it. And why didn't Don mention this important fact right away to Officer Smalt in his deposition, instead of waiting decades later to claim this?? Too many conspiracy theories have transpired over the years in my opinion. Now, another thing i've thought about often and i may get crucified for this.......a true FACT is that Randy only developed a fear of flying after that horrible Air Florida crash into the Pontaic River in Jan/'82. Randy had flown numerous times to the UK and back, even once on the Concorde with no problems. Now, it's no big secret that Randy was a bit of a prankster himself, enjoying playing tricks on people throughout the years. Pure speculation on my behalf, but WHAT IF Randy was up in that Bonanza and thought it was a piece of cake, and asked Andy as a joke/prank to buzz the tour bus and try to wake the other's up......just for shits & giggles?? Yes, Andy could have turned Randy's request down after being warned to "take things nice and easy" due to Rachel's heart condition, but horse-play prevailed in this case. As i said before, everyone's entitled to their own opinion......but mine has always been the fact that this tragic event was just a horrible accident. Nothing more, nothing less.
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Well, no point getting into arguing. Fact unfortunately is that Randy died and stays dead. Rest in peace randy Rhoads :(
Mikel
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

I am allowed to hate whom I want. As far as seeing people die - seen many (drugs,alcohol,car accidents and even homicides). The deputy stated (an off quote) to the members of the band and entourage "If it makes it any easier,this was NOT an accident". My friend is the nicest guy around,love him but his dad impaled his mother through the heart to the kitchen floor. Meeting a family member does not warrant (oh,they are a great person... mind you,their father is resonsible for 2 deaths). Jake Duncan,Don Airey and judgement by 2 convinced people out weigh a man with issues,drug problem,rejected by Richie Blackmore as well as Aerosmith,killed children in an helicopter crash,yet....Kumbaya my lord,I am not allow to have hate for ass stunt flying (no valid licence) but,no responsiblity for his actions. Truth be told - The Ozzy camp is 100% responsible as well as Aycock himself. This should not be claimed as an accident but an intentional. Mistakes are forgetting your keys,not dive bombing a plane knowing you have a woman with a heart problem on board,you haven't slept and they accepted picking up your soon to be ex wife,as well as a tour manager/musician convincing people "he won't do nything". Guess what,he did. Where does the line of "wrongful death" mean - not his fault or did he force come into play. He lied. Even went as far as convincing them it's okay. But,just a little whoopsie,they die and he is NOT to blame. 1st buzz,watch it,2nd what the fuck are you doing,3rd..HEY!!!!!!! No,I love the manand his family because dad was there for the last 39 years. He's a good man. I've been called out over less but,hey....I'm the asshole for pointing the finger (allowed) and having hate towards him (allowed). Pick apart anything I say. Judgemental on me/too me for my opions. Funny,don't see you posting anything other THAN judgement and picking apart things I posted. I am NOT starting shit,I am allowed to an opinion (in my OWN thread mind you). If I have hate - good for me. Don't try and sway me by "did he force them" crap. That's like saying "Oh,you wanted a glass of coke...my bad.I poured a shot of Crown Royal in it" yet,you drink it anyway knowingly then do a header off my deck. Fear of flying,heart problem,convinced...any court would call that lied to/misled so basically he DID force them by all standards because they expected him to NOT do anything foolish. Still hate the fuck - bottom line. I'm leaving,might be back in March - maybe. Might even just pull the plug on this forum. My god. I am not allowed to HATE the man that killed Randy Rhoads on a Randy Rhoads forum (but wait,we don't have proof - ask the crazy lady that was on the plane at the time of the accident). He's teaching guitar and eating tacos with Elvis in Mexico. It's been fun. :lol: :roll:
Dangling Carrot

Post by Dangling Carrot »

I have had a few conversations with Rudy Sarzo, and a very eye opening one with Mike Smalt, that lasted about an hour regarding that day. Here are the facts that came from Rudy. 1. Aycock and his wife were arguing on the bus from Knoxville and were on the outs according to Rudy..that was there by the way. 2. A good size bag of cocaine that belonged to Aycock was taken from behind the bus drivers seat after* the crash and dumped in the woods near by to keep the band from getting busted. 3. Don saw the entire thing unfold..and most likely witnessed them arguing or the tension. He saw every pass they did while flying by and I would only assume it would have not been swift air-force passes like a jet. Don witnessed a struggle. 3. According to Rudy, there are other photos that Don has not released to anyone that show something. According to our conversation, Don was quite the photographer. 4. Aycock's wife was standing next to the door outside the bus when the plane hit. It is believed by Don, that Aycock tipped the wing to hit her. This info came from people that were there that day, not an opinion from a Randy Rhoads message-board fan that happens to know Aycock's daughter that wasn't there. You can think what ya want..but it I will not change the opinions of those involved*. When I spoke with Mike Smalt, he shared every detail of his investigation like a cop would to his supervisor. To be honest, that conversation was pretty hard to hear. I assume Rudy will share some of that..I doubt you will hear him say anything about the cocaine that was disposed of. A woman with a heart condition and a band member that is not that comfortable with flying trying to get an idiot to stop what he is doing ..is not to hard to believe. How many times have you been in a car with an asshole that would not slow down..and once you got out of the car, you swear to never ride with that person again. It's clear something was going on that day with Aycock other than a joy ride. Believe it or not..I don't care. That day damaged everyone involved.. not just Aycock's wife. That kind of thing happens to a human being when you watch people you love burn in flames.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Dangling Carrot wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 pm 1. Aycock and his wife were arguing on the bus from Knoxville and were on the outs according to Rudy..that was there by the way. 2. A good size bag of cocaine that belonged to Aycock was taken from behind the bus drivers seat after* the crash and dumped in the woods near by to keep the band from getting busted.
I would assume that if Rudy knew that the couple was arguing, everybody else would have known. From experience the others would have known about the coked up driver, it is not something that can be kept secret when you are touring or you even bother keeping secret back in the day. If the driver was doing secret lines on the down low how did the others know where the bag was? When you are around someone that is high on coke you fucking know it is not a subtle drug. It is even more recognizable when you know the person and you see the energy shift.

So people got on a plane with a wound up coked up pilot and they knew it?
Dangling Carrot wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 pm 3. Don saw the entire thing unfold..and most likely witnessed them arguing or the tension. He saw every pass they did while flying by and I would only assume it would have not been swift air-force passes like a jet. Don witnessed a struggle. 3. According to Rudy, there are other photos that Don has not released to anyone that show something. According to our conversation, Don was quite the photographer.
As above Don knew about the arguing and surly the drug use but had no problem getting in the plane for the first ride.

A Beechcraft Bonanza Model H35 has a top speed of 196mph, look at the size of the windows of that model plane. I can not say for sure obviously but I think it would be hard to see clearly into a plane traveling that speed and with windows in the manner of a Beechcraft Bonanza. As I have said before look at photos of planes taken from a stationary ground shooter. It would be impossible to calculate photo resolutions without knowing Dons equipment.
Dangling Carrot wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 pm 4. Aycock's wife was standing next to the door outside the bus when the plane hit. It is believed by Don, that Aycock tipped the wing to hit her.
What just a minute so Don is saying the he was witnessing a struggle in the plane as it was approaching the bus. Also Don says that he believes the pilot tipped the wing to hit his wife who was standing by the front bus door. So the pilot was in a struggle with a passenger, yet still had enough control to tip a wing in an attempt to hit a person while in a dive bomb maneuver. That is some crazy shit to believe.
Dangling Carrot wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 pm This info came from people that were there that day, not an opinion from a Randy Rhoads message-board fan that happens to know Aycock's daughter that wasn't there. You can think what ya want..but it I will not change the opinions of those involved*.
Get the fuck out of here you fuckwit. Your past behavior shows that you are probably mentally retarded, stop trying to shoot other posters down with your holy than thou bullshit.

Dangling Carrot wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 pm When I spoke with Mike Smalt, he shared every detail of his investigation like a cop would to his supervisor. To be honest, that conversation was pretty hard to hear.
OK sure.
Dangling Carrot wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 pm I assume Rudy will share some of that..I doubt you will hear him say anything about the cocaine that was disposed of.
I do wonder if there where other people that may have been using coke on that bus, I will take a wild guess and say maybe.
Dangling Carrot wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 pm A woman with a heart condition and a band member that is not that comfortable with flying trying to get an idiot to stop what he is doing ..is not to hard to believe.
Let us see, so you are terrified because your pilot is dive bombing the tour bus. So for some reason you think the best thing I can do is fight him and land the plane safely my self. Why do people think this is an option? The chances of landing safely by fighting a pilot mid flight are I guess about zero.
Dangling Carrot wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 pm How many times have you been in a car with an asshole that would not slow down..and once you got out of the car, you swear to never ride with that person again.
Fair call, but why get in the car in the first place if your driver has been having a domestic dispute and is high?

Dangling Carrot wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 pm It's clear something was going on that day with Aycock other than a joy ride. Believe it or not..I don't care.
Know it is not clear, it is only the opinion from a Randy Rhoads message-board fan.
Dangling Carrot wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 pm That day damaged everyone involved.. not just Aycock's wife. That kind of thing happens to a human being when you watch people you love burn in flames.
This is true!
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

shawn wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:25 am
Dangling Carrot wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 pm When I spoke with Mike Smalt, he shared every detail of his investigation like a cop would to his supervisor. To be honest, that conversation was pretty hard to hear.
OK sure.
Pretty sure Dangling Carrot is Romeo Rose. If it is then the Mike Smalt comments are true. He recorded the telephone call with Mike unbeknownst to him, then posted it here. I saved a copy of it before he deleted it.

Been years since I listened to it so I will have to do so again. I remember it being pretty eye opening.

*edit, just listened to it again. A few things…

1. Mike Smalt says he gave copies of the crash photos to Margolis for the documentary. This included all gory photos of the aftermath of the crash. He said everyone involved signed off on him releasing the photos to Margolis. Margolis promised he would not use the bad ones in the film though. Smalt says he still has copies of all the photos.

2. Smalt says he does not have copies of Don Aireys photos from that day. But he did say that he remembers seeing them and also the one with Randy sitting on the wing prior to going up.

3. Smalt’s father in law owned 25 acres of land right next to flying baron estates and he called the sheriff’s office because a plane was flying below treetop level repeatedly.

4. Smalt says on 3 different occasions during the call that you can see into the windows of small planes exactly like the one that was flown and see the people inside. The last time he mentions it he also references the local air shows in that area that used the same type of planes and would fly low to the ground in the same manner. He says you can see through the front, sides (back seating area) of the plane. He says the best angle to make things out is from the side and mentions the people riding the horses that morning that saw the accident happen.

5. Smalt said the wings were vertical at one point.