Randy studio outtakes???

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Boozie65

Randy studio outtakes???

Post by Boozie65 »

Hello all...I'm new here....would anyone know where a clown like myself could locate any rare Randy studio outtakes?? I would love to know if there's any outtakes, specifically You can't kill rock and roll and Tonight. I would love to hear the extended end solo's in those tracks and would give anything to hear Randy blazing up the studio after the fade outs. Please let me know? Thank you....R.I.P Randy..you are missed!!
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

you and me both buddy.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

+1
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

There were high hopes for just that when Ozzy and $haron re-re-remastered Blizzard and Diary. Instead we got Ozzy Karaoke :x
Last edited by cableguyxx on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I know Ozzyhead.com used to have old studio out-takes and things like that, but I think those were from the BOO album.
Stevie

Post by Stevie »

Jeeez, if its still possible to obtain these, please let us know.
"Five years ahead? I would love to have people know me as a guitar hero. Someday maybe put out a solo album where I can dig into a lot of instrumentals." ~~ RR ~~
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

cableguyxx wrote:There were high hopes for just that when Ozzy and $haron re-re-remastered Blizzard and Diary. Instead we got Ozzy Karaoke :x
Exactly..... :shock: :x
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

NicDots wrote:I know Ozzyhead.com used to have old studio out-takes and things like that, but I think those were from the BOO album.
They are nothing very special :? they don't really contain anything different or new.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Trigger wrote:
NicDots wrote:I know Ozzyhead.com used to have old studio out-takes and things like that, but I think those were from the BOO album.
They are nothing very special :? they don't really contain anything different or new.
Sure they did... moaning women during No Bone Movies :roll:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Sure they did... moaning women during No Bone Movies :roll:
I only have to put Ozzy Osbourne on the CD player and Jessica moans and complains for free! :wink: I don't have to listen to it added to one of Randy least inspiring songs. :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Meh, I've never been one to be really into out-takes or bootlegs from the Ozzy/Randy era to begin with.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

NicDots wrote:Meh, I've never been one to be really into out-takes or bootlegs from the Ozzy/Randy era to begin with.
I think i am with you there.

I do like the novelty of hearing different ways Randy does a solo but it is just a one off listen.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Matthew wrote:
NicDots wrote:Meh, I've never been one to be really into out-takes or bootlegs from the Ozzy/Randy era to begin with.
I think i am with you there.

I do like the novelty of hearing different ways Randy does a solo but it is just a one off listen.

Matt
Hmmmm! well they (for me) are interesting to collect as are all the Ozzy shows, but the shows with Randy (in my oppinion) are like different albums. They all have something interesting or wierd in them. I often think it would be a great idea to put together a CD of all the strange things he did live or where something went wrong etc! nobody made errors sound like perfection like Randy did.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I think with someone of Randy's style and his great sound, As you know my favourites are the Tribute and Diary, (and thanks to Darin the new Crowley I heard for the 1st time a couple of days back) I just have never enjoyed hearing Randy live with poor quality :cry:

I do agree and have a contradictory empathy with what you mean Ian.

I think there are loads of musicological things of interest in everything Randy has played on and transcribing it would be a labour of love...for just sheer unadulterated listener pleasure though I would rather hear Tribute.
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

As Napoleon Dynamite would say, "Yessssssssssss" 100% completely agree. That idea of all the little mistakes, fills, discrepancies would be a cool thing to hear. Now, get to work on that :P
Last edited by cableguyxx on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.