Mr. Crowley (cover song...?)

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RhoadsFan

Mr. Crowley (cover song...?)

Post by RhoadsFan »

Ok so I was just looking on Itunes and I put "Randy Rhoads" into the search thing on the Istore or w/e and 2 things came up. One was Dee and the other was Mr. Crowley. The thing was, Mr. Crowley was done by Cradle Of Filth because they were doing a cover of it apperently. I really really dont like death metal or any of the yelling stuff but I was interested to see what Cradle Of Filth did with the masterpiece, Mr. Crowley. Oddly enough, I really liked it...The intro was done really really well because there is an organ and a choir doing it. It got into the song and I was kinda turned off at first, but then I heard that wicked piano riff and I was like whoaaaa. So the song carries out and the first solo is pretty much skipped. however, the final solo is not (well, not the first part of it anyway). The solo was done really well IMO. Anyways, If you havnt heard there cover of Crowley, I reccomend you give it a listen > I was very impressed :D
“If you guys are going to be throwing beer bottles at us, at least make sure they're full.â€Â
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456