Have any RR items been auctioned

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Have any RR items been auctioned

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I was wondering if any of Randy's personnel items have been auctioned at a rock memorabilia auction.When i say personnel i mean things like his stage outfits lyrics/arrangements he may have written.I know that his guitars etc have all been kept under lock and key but does anybody know if anything has gone under the hammer ? You see plenty of items from other rock stars i.e John Bonhams drum kit ,Marc Bolans stage clothes Elvis guitars etc ?
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Have any RR items been auctioned

Post by skezza »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I was wondering if any of Randy's personnel items have been auctioned at a rock memorabilia auction.When i say personnel i mean things like his stage outfits lyrics/arrangements he may have written.I know that his guitars etc have all been kept under lock and key but does anybody know if anything has gone under the hammer ? You see plenty of items from other rock stars i.e John Bonhams drum kit ,Marc Bolans stage clothes Elvis guitars etc ?
I remember hearing something about an outfit from Diary of a Madman being auctioned. But i think if i remember correctly, the auctioneer got slammed for doing so. I am not sure if she has sold it on since.
Andy P

Post by Andy P »

The only thing I've ever seen, besides an autograph, is a postcard that Randy sent Kevin DuBrow. He framed it and put it on Ebay. Other than that , nothing.