Rudy Sarzo says Documentary is not based on my book...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Your'e probably right Shaun, just wishfull thinking on my part. But I still cling onto the slim hope that there may be something of good quality out there that we haven't already seen, again, wishful thinking.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Fozzy41 wrote:Your'e probably right Shaun, just wishfull thinking on my part. But I still cling onto the slim hope that there may be something of good quality out there that we haven't already seen, again, wishful thinking.
He might well have stuff shot on video that was used by the band to see how the stage set looked on the 'Diary' tour.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

:arrow:
Last edited by cableguyxx on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

cableguyxx wrote: I'm sure we've all wondered why he would go through the trouble of having this huge production, even having a scale version of the set built, and never video tape it to actually see how it looks to the audience :? Doesn't make sense :x
Well he did put out the Live show of the Speak of the Devil video but sadly this was with the Brad Gillis line up.So yeah he did do a video of the show but unfortunately not with Randy.I think if anything does exsist it would of been seen by now.But we can all live in hope and someone may have something hidden away.