New Bernie Torme video, photos and interview w/Randy info!!!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

I'd love to but I dont go on myspace anymore i deleted my account :( cos my ex's were stalking me and giving abuse! Even when i block them they make more accounts sad people eh?

But hey! no more sad stuff! I used to sand my old Hohner strat on the back for a bit of smoothness (it used to feel likc sandpaper holding it :S) im glad to be rid of that one!

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Re: New Bernie Torme video, photos and interview w/Randy inf

Post by siro_angel »

Matthew the eagle has landed safe and sound ;) it's fantastic thank you so much :)

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

that was a bloody fast eagle...I only posted Monday night :shock: :shock: :D
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Matthew wrote:that was a bloody fast eagle...I only posted Monday night :shock: :shock: :D
Indeed it was, but thank you for it, I'm trying to debate should i frame it or should i just keep it as it is lol! :D

So how are you?

Simon
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Simon

I am well. I just have a tiny bit too much teaching at the moment.I know I need to cut back a couple of hours because on days like today I was just tired towards the end and looking forward to finishing.

I never used to feel like that but then I have never had 82 pupils!!

Anyway back to the Bernie thing. I got him to write wordsof encouragment to the school music dept. It basically just says keep practisng and has the schools name on it.

The head put it up in the department and it is really inspiring for some of them to see him up there and be encouraged!

How are you Lt Data?

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Hey matt!

Wow, that must be tiring, i mean my dad teaches at schools as a supply teacher and he finds that hard some days.

82 pupils? fudge me thats a lot :? well i hope they dont tire you out too much!

Awesome :D I bet the kids love the words of encouragement :) I mean Bernie Torme is brilliant! :D I bet it is inspiring!

And systems are functioning with all periramiters, I am amazed still with the autograph. :P lol :oops:

Simon