Did Randy Rhoads Have a Wife?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

From what I have heard, Randy liked jewelry. Ask Frank when he comes back from camping.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Six_Strung_Out
Cool Member

Post by Six_Strung_Out »

:( And to think of the children that Randy would have been a father to. His gentle humorous soul( from what his friends and family have said) would have inspired his offspring for sure.

If you have any children, married or not, give them an extra hug tonight.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Six_Strung_Out wrote:If you have any children, married or not, give them an extra hug tonight.
As far as I know none of my children are married, but I'll give them a hug anyhow :lol:
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
Six_Strung_Out wrote:If you have any children, married or not, give them an extra hug tonight.
As far as I know none of my children are married, but I'll give them a hug anyhow :lol:
My 14 & 9 year old girls had better not be married!
I'll give them an extra hug tonight, too. :lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Sarab wrote:
siro_angel wrote:Yes Randy was engaged to be married and if you look at some of the footage we have of Randy you can see his engagement ring :P

Simon
Where, Simon?
After Hours footage I think during Mr Crowley.. but have a look at all the After Hours footage and you'll spot it!

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Ive been engaged twice lol both times failed.. meh lol!

But hey i aint planning to get engaged for a long time now :P

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

siro_angel wrote:Ive been engaged twice lol both times failed..
I've been married twice, so far only one has failed 8)
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
siro_angel wrote:Ive been engaged twice lol both times failed..
I've been married twice, so far only one has failed 8)
lmao well i aint planning on being married for a loooooooooong time but when i do you're all invited xD
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

Six_Strung_Out wrote::( And to think of the children that Randy would have been a father to. His gentle humorous soul( from what his friends and family have said) would have inspired his offspring for sure.

If you have any children, married or not, give them an extra hug tonight.
truly a sad thought.
Six_Strung_Out
Cool Member

Post by Six_Strung_Out »

truly a sad thought.
Frank,

I am fortunate to watch my 9 Year Old play musical instruments. And I am almost 60-years-old. She knows about Randy, and I shall continue to try to make her happy.

Thanks!

Ray
Randy Magic
Friend of Randy

Post by Randy Magic »

Being one of the few children that were actually in Randy's life, I would say he was a GREAT role-model. In fact, he had a major impact on my life and my personality.

He would have been a fantastic father, IMHO.

Gary
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

gotta agree with you gary. he adored alisa and i remember one christmas where he spent time playing with her and my daughter brianna. he would have been a fantastic dad.
lil_miz_rhoads
Cool Member

Post by lil_miz_rhoads »

Actually my dad had one when he was engaged. I did see the after hours crazy train video and i thought that the engagement ring was supposed to be on the LEFT finger he had it on his right. OR DID HE :shock:
My life is a Black abyss...
XXMisunderstoodXX
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

lil_miz_rhoads wrote:Actually my dad had one when he was engaged. I did see the after hours crazy train video and i thought that the engagement ring was supposed to be on the LEFT finger he had it on his right. OR DID HE :shock:
Maybe he shifted the ring, cos it sometimes does inhibit playing, my engagement ring inhibited mine so i used to have it on my Low E tuning peg, but now i aint engaged to anyone anymore, i dont have that worry anymore ;)

Simon
RhoadsFan

Polka dot tribute

Post by RhoadsFan »

I very much like how many of the ladies in that photo wore polka dot designed blouses most likely in memory/tribute to Randy. It still saddens me everytime news such as this is reavealed so suddenly :cry: . I had no idea Randy was engaged let alone in a relationship with someone. So I guess Jodi is the lass in the crazy train video that with Randy?
“If you guys are going to be throwing beer bottles at us, at least make sure they're full.â€Â