Mrs. Rhoads

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RIP_RANDY_RHOADS

Mrs. Rhoads

Post by RIP_RANDY_RHOADS »

Dear Mrs. Rhoads,
Randy is just stunning. my jaw just immediately dropped when i first heard one of his solos. still to this day, it gives me chills on my back when i listen to him play. I'm always excited to hear new or old stories about Randy, Randy is i huge inspiration on me and millions of other. Someday, i hope to meet you and the family. and maybe even Randy :)
Sincerely, Emily
Dan
Cool Member

Post by Dan »

Great post Emily. Reminds me of when I was 16 and heard Randy for the first time.
Baking the cookies of discontent by the heat of the laundromat vent...
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Dan wrote:Great post Emily. Reminds me of when I was 16 and heard Randy for the first time.

Ditto!
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mrs. Rhoads

Post by Trigger »

RIP_RANDY_RHOADS wrote:Dear Mrs. Rhoads,
Randy is just stunning. my jaw just immediately dropped when i first heard one of his solos. still to this day, it gives me chills on my back when i listen to him play. I'm always excited to hear new or old stories about Randy, Randy is i huge inspiration on me and millions of other. Someday, i hope to meet you and the family. and maybe even Randy :)
Sincerely, Emily
I think that is the same as my first day of Randy as well :D

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.