Sharon's fault Randy is dead ? ... Hiring Andrew Aycock ? ..

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

AlienSatch

Sharon's fault Randy is dead ? ... Hiring Andrew Aycock ? ..

Post by AlienSatch »

I know this might be a touchy topic but here it goes.....

Andrew Aycock had once already killed someone in a flying accident (the owners son of the Heli Port Co.) ? ...

Knowing this, Sharon O. hires this guy as the "coked out" bus driver ? ...

Many people's safety during the tour on the line, and this is the best selection for a cross-country bus driver she can make ? ..

:evil:
Randy Rhoads Rules.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

ain't touching that one buddy.
Last edited by frank on Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:ain't touching that one buddy.
agree with you frank.
...nope...nuh uh...not even gonna think about it...
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Dan
Cool Member

Post by Dan »

No way. You have to remember back in 1982 a background search of someone was not that easy.

The guy had an accident before and he made a terrible judgment call that day. You can play the blame game but fate is fate and we'll never understand it in this lifetime.
Baking the cookies of discontent by the heat of the laundromat vent...
Film Director

Post by Film Director »

And your proof to back your claims up would be what exactly?
My God man, are you this stupid?
Do you actually think Sharon would hire a guy to drive their bus if she knew of his past?
Do you think she is going to intentionally put herself and her band and crew in harms way?
Peter M. Margolis
Film Director
Los Angeles, CA.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Film Director wrote:And your proof to back your claims up would be what exactly?
Do you actually think Sharon would hire a guy to drive their bus if she knew of his past?
Do you think she is going to intentionally put herself and her band and crew in harms way?
Thank you for typing all that out so I didn't have to.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Skully wrote:
Film Director wrote:And your proof to back your claims up would be what exactly?
Thank you for typing all that out so I didn't have to.
:lol: I did smile when I read that reply Skully
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I cant imagine how to construct a reply to this thread.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Not particularly a fan of Sharon Osbourne by any means, but to blame her for that terrible accident is ridiculous. No-one could have envisaged whet was to happen that fateful day, sadly it was just a tragic accident.
dogfall

Post by dogfall »

"Accident"

This is the key word! I know for a fact that this word associated with March 19th 1982 is a very controversial word. "Accident" seems more of an easy way to put it and may look better in the public eye.

I would wait until the film is finished you may be surprised that the word "Accident" should be taken with a grain of salt.
LoVe Life
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

i know just as much as most of us regarding this i.e. very little so i dont even really deserve an opinion. but ill say this;

regardless of a persons past they deserve a second chance (IMO), what other option is there? let them continue on the way down or help them up. Based on that I can see nothing drasticaly wrong with sharons decision to give Aycock the job. lets not forget Aycock was hired as a bus driver not as pilot

but then again i dont know enough about Aycock to make a judgement...
CHI-TOWN2

Post by CHI-TOWN2 »

i would think Sharon only hired the bus company...the bus company hires the drivers...
CHI-TOWN2

Post by CHI-TOWN2 »

as for that day, if i remember, the final NTSB report stated "pilot error" as the cause....an accident.....the evidence seems to support that.
stress2stress2
Cool Member

Post by stress2stress2 »

Satch.... geeeezze, dude.

Good one, for a minute there I thought you were serious.

<pause> You're joking , right? That was, like....umm...a joke, right? Please tell me this was not a deep thought. 'Cause if it was then....

<pauses again> OK, I'm gonna walk away from this thread thinking it was a joke becaue, if it wasn't a joke, then....well....geeeezzeee, dude.

Is it just me or is there a serious knucklehead factor being cultivated at this cool place?

Probably just me.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Besides, I thought Don or Jet would have hired Andy. I've only heard that Sharon was the stage manager and Ozzy's personal, erm...manager. :lol:
So I don't even know if she had the power to hire like that.
But I'm sure if she did, I DOUBT she would have hired some guy she knew to be coked out and someone who had killed someone in another accident.