randys classical guitar

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rice_pudding
Mass Poster

randys classical guitar

Post by rice_pudding »

everyones heard of randys expensive classical he bought while he was in London. But no one seems to know what it was... Does anyone know where it came from?

i ask this because about a month or two ago i went down to the BBFC in soho square, as i came out of the underground and into leicster square (if my memory serves me right) the first thing i caught sight of was a very old looking (and very small) guitar shop called "THE SPANISH GUITAR CENTER". naturaly i wanted to take a look but i ran out of time then the tube got set on fire so my concerns turned to how i was gonna get home :? .
It was only on the way home it occured to me maybe thats where randy got his famous classical guitar.

any ideas anyone??? :D
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Peter is going to shoot all of Randy's guitars for the documentary, so there should be more info coming then.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

yeah hopefully Peter will cover it. But in any case if i get a chance i'll visit the shop. there might be an owner with an interesting story to tell! or at least a nice guitar to add to my colection :wink: