March 19th 1982

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

SixPounder wrote:I realized something today..Randy wouldn't want us to sob about the fact hes gone..He would want us to be happy and remember the good times and not the fact thats hes gone...He'll always be with us in spirit.
I so agree :)
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Lump in my throat all day... :( :(
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Y'know, I realized what day it was, but rather than dwell on the sadness, I listened to Schenker, Be Bop Deluxe, Mott the Hoople and Alice Cooper and Savage Grace instead of Randy today...

I figured I'd concentrate on his influences and try to apply them to my playing today rather than dwell on what was lost 24 years ago.
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

it was a sad day, but we move on and randys fan base only increases you cant decrease something that has a core of hardcore metal fans like people who sign up to this site. you cant take that away from randy now :)
Charvel65

Post by Charvel65 »

I listen to Randy every year on March 19.

I still have the newspaper article of the accident.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Charvel65 wrote:I listen to Randy every year on March 19.

I still have the newspaper article of the accident.
So do I and a while ago I tried to start listening to all the boots as they each hit 25 years old, its tough to get time to hear them in order but I will be listening to all the 82 shows on the dates they were recorded.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.