Mass Poster

Re: Your least favorite Randy song ?!

Post by Axeman1956 »

Glad all Over for me...
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Really, it has come to this sort of question? I can't read this all, it has become a blur and I have to get this out. To me Randy or the BOO band (the 2 albums) is like fine wine for special occasions. I can remember in the beginning just getting the new BOO and not wanting to hear anything but Crazy train or I don't know. Then I like Suicide solution, Crowley and slowly the entire album. To me it was a perfect album. Eventually, I would find Diary the same. On the youtube for the Zeus pedalboard (i think it was) there were people just saying Randy's tone sucked which cracks me up. I don't know if they were being serious or ironic but what are casual fans or even people who don't like Randy or his tone doing on these sites. Maybe many of the fans are younger and weren't there at the beginning and didn't know how exciting it was or how the times were. Or didn't see Star Wars on the big screen when you were 8.
RRFan4Ever
Madman

Post by RRFan4Ever »

Stiltzkin wrote:
RRFan4Ever wrote:you looking at me looking at you- lame. that is about it.

I must confess that I don't listen to much RR/QR, but I have to give them props for getting a record deal and for playing out any/everywhere to amass their fan base- all at what, 15-17 years old? that's crazy, I was nowhere near that dedicated or mature to do anything like that at that age.
Not just any record deal, but a deal so exclusive that those two first
QR albums were not released anywhere outside Japan.

What a good deal it must've been ;)
Hell, they did it, tho- and they were playing out all the time. I'm not sure where you were when you were a teen, but I wasn't doing anything that cool.
If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal. John Lennon