Ultimate Rhoads
http://www.ultimaterhoads.com/

New photos on Getty Images
http://www.ultimaterhoads.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16308
Page 1 of 3

Author:  stealaway [ Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  New photos on Getty Images

There´s some "new" photos on Getty Images!!! :D Let´s see if I can upload them here...

Attachments:
8.jpg
8.jpg [ 35.59 KiB | Viewed 2761 times ]
7.jpg
7.jpg [ 40.34 KiB | Viewed 2761 times ]
6.jpg
6.jpg [ 37.17 KiB | Viewed 2761 times ]
5.jpg
5.jpg [ 38.86 KiB | Viewed 2761 times ]
4.jpg
4.jpg [ 42.33 KiB | Viewed 2761 times ]
3.jpg
3.jpg [ 49.01 KiB | Viewed 2761 times ]
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 42.3 KiB | Viewed 2761 times ]
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 35.79 KiB | Viewed 2761 times ]

Author:  stealaway [ Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

:mrgreen:

Attachments:
10.jpg
10.jpg [ 38.87 KiB | Viewed 2760 times ]
9.jpg
9.jpg [ 54.08 KiB | Viewed 2760 times ]

Author:  orion_damage [ Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

I just find it hard to believe so few cameras captured footage of this guy. There's a plethora of photos so attention was certainly there.

Author:  stealaway [ Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

I bet there's videos of Randy with Ozzy :lol: Forgotten in boxes in someone's garage...

Author:  GUITARIDOL5682 [ Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

Nice score i've only seen a couple of those.. cheers for posting them up ;-)

Author:  mike_campos [ Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

Here's another from same photographer

Image

Author:  stealaway [ Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

That's one of my favourite photos!!! Likely the one I've seen most out of all the photos from this particular gig. You can see Randy's pedalboard in there pretty well too :mrgreen:

Author:  stealaway [ Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

Just adding one of these, ´cos I thought it´s a good and sharp photo!!! :lol:
Are the last photoshoot pictures around...? Haven´t seen them much lately.

Attachments:
Livzey.jpg
Livzey.jpg [ 98.78 KiB | Viewed 2544 times ]

Author:  sytharnia [ Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

stealaway wrote:
I bet there's videos of Randy with Ozzy :lol: Forgotten in boxes in someone's garage...


Kathy has confirmed they have been given footage that hasn't been seen ... they are figuring out how to release it but she also warned that if "fans" keep harassing her about it then she will just put it in a box and no one will ever see it

Author:  orion_damage [ Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

sytharnia wrote:
stealaway wrote:
I bet there's videos of Randy with Ozzy :lol: Forgotten in boxes in someone's garage...


Kathy has confirmed they have been given footage that hasn't been seen ... they are figuring out how to release it but she also warned that if "fans" keep harassing her about it then she will just put it in a box and no one will ever see it


What is she waiting for then? Was there any information given on how they were going to release it, if at all?

Author:  joediesle [ Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

Probably trying to figure out how to maximize profit on the release. And to make sure know one else can profit off of the footage. Any other ideas?

Author:  mike_campos [ Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

Kathy has confirmed they have been given footage that hasn't been seen ... they are figuring out how to release it but she also warned that if "fans" keep harassing her about it then she will just put it in a box and no one will ever see it


I can't blame her for being upset about people harassing her ,some idiot told her that,they deserved to have musonia broken into ,because she has'nt put film out,can you believe the ignorance of that person, salt on wound would piss anybody off !!
we have no choice in matter and if it happens it happens but saying shit like that is just plain stupid !
i've imagined about it too ,maybe the film with frank santa cruz -lessons on audio --haha ,ha frank good idea lol :lol:

Author:  sytharnia [ Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

mike_campos wrote:


I can't blame her for being upset about people harassing her ,some idiot told her that,they deserved to have musonia broken into ,because she has'nt put film out,can you believe the ignorance of that person, salt on wound would piss anybody off !!
we have no choice in matter and if it happens it happens but saying shit like that is just plain stupid !


yeah total morons out there ... the family owe us fans nothing at all

I hope to see its release one day and also hope it lives up to the anticipation I have ....

Author:  sytharnia [ Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

orion_damage wrote:
sytharnia wrote:
stealaway wrote:
I bet there's videos of Randy with Ozzy :lol: Forgotten in boxes in someone's garage...


Kathy has confirmed they have been given footage that hasn't been seen ... they are figuring out how to release it but she also warned that if "fans" keep harassing her about it then she will just put it in a box and no one will ever see it


What is she waiting for then? Was there any information given on how they were going to release it, if at all?


nope ... I am assuming it is the footage that was posted (and then removed) on facebook about a year ago. It was "some guy" filming his TV of footage of a show. If it is then it looks very promising that it will be awesome (his footage was terrible because of the way he filmed it ... on purpose I assume)

Author:  Tito [ Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New photos on Getty Images

ill bet it was tubby kelle that did that.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/