Close registration

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

joediesle

Close registration

Post by joediesle »

With all this spam going on, in my opinion I think it would be wise to close registration until a way has been figured out how to stop this from happening. Its getting very annoying seeing threads getting bombarded with this stuff.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Close registration

Post by skezza »

i may have them set to open for maybe an hour or so a day.
joediesle

Post by joediesle »

skezza wrote:i may have them set to open for maybe an hour or so a day.
Even with the one hour or so it's opened, I noticed some more of these idiots got though and posted the smut. :evil:
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Say no more!!! Damn those spammers!!!
Mikel
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I have been deleting accounts and clearing posts, I haven't been around for a week due to helping family during the virus. I even lost a close friend with it just over a week ago so I am sorry I wasn't around.
But later when I am home I will be on deletion duty. I closed Off Topic as it was filled with I accesible posts which I hope I can workout how to erase fully.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
joediesle

Post by joediesle »

Hope your family is doing well, sorry for your loss of close friend. :D on getting rid of these idiot post.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Trigger wrote:I have been deleting accounts and clearing posts, I haven't been around for a week due to helping family during the virus. I even lost a close friend with it just over a week ago so I am sorry I wasn't around.
But later when I am home I will be on deletion duty. I closed Off Topic as it was filled with I accesible posts which I hope I can workout how to erase fully.
Really sorry to hear that Ian.

This virus has utterly broken Europe... seriously broken the UK. Cannot believe how much it is affecting society.
friday

Post by friday »

thanks for the clean out.
sorry for the loss of your friend