You Said It All & Suicide Solution - Live

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

The Flying Dutchman

You Said It All & Suicide Solution - Live

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Ozzy Osbourne - You Said It All - Suicide Solution - Live

Well, You said it all was not really live according Bob Daisley, they added the audience sounds later on. Suicide is live though.
Be quick to watch beacuse I'm afraid it will be removed soon...... :wink:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

nice man the pictures are especialy cool in particular the one with ozzy getting the tatto i read somewhere that he was drunk when he got that done and when sharon found out she kicked his ass :)
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Ahh, ive got that on vinyl but sounds great as always. You Said It All is studio.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Thanks, haven't heard YSIA in a long time...
Still have yet to really like it. :lol: It sounds a little to QR to be an Ozzy song.
But it's great to hear Randy wail though.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Skully wrote:It sounds a little to QR to be an Ozzy song.
Exactly my thoughts too. I think the riff is from a QR song, not sure which one, someone here can tell for sure.

Yeah Skezz, if got this on on vinyl too, too bad Mr. Crowley is missing in this clip. It's very interesting to hear since Randy switched some parts in the solos. Nice watch though, and nice for people who never heard YSIA.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
DayNah
Cool Member

Post by DayNah »

First time I've listened to those songs I'm sure in 15 years.....Wow, can you ever tell the difference.....
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Skully wrote:It sounds a little to QR to be an Ozzy song.
Exactly my thoughts too. I think the riff is from a QR song, not sure which one, someone here can tell for sure.
the opening/intro is ripped from you drive me crazy while the main verse riff has a similar harmonic motion to that of YDMC but the rhythm to the riff is its not so funny but displaced a little a couple of notes a cut out and replaced by 1/4 notes instead of 1/8th notes (crotchets and quavers if you wanna be pedantique :wink: ) its slows things down a bit.
well thats what ive figured out so far but i dont have my guitar to hand so im going on ear alone ill try to work it out later :) other than that it reminds me of no bone movies and we've got the magic. But it throws you because the QR songs are in a different key not sure about No Bone Movies it might be in the same key which might explain why YSIA never got on Blizzard...