Randy was on tv!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Ell
Mass Poster

Randy was on tv!

Post by Ell »

Yeah! Randy was on tv today here in Britain :D

It was a show called the 7 ages of rock and they went from Sabbath through Priest, Maiden, Motley Crue, Blizzard of Ozz and Metallica. It was a good show, some bits were a wee bit inaccurate here and there but was better than most things on regular tv :D And they called Randy "the new best guitarist in the world", surprisingly there wasn't even a mention of Van Halen but oh well, i'm not complaining :D
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Yes, i saw it to, very good program. Sadly there was no new footage, however there was afterhours in incredibly high quality!
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Yeah. It was really weird not seeing that in a tiny youtube video box thingy as well.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Well, there was some good stuff on there, but yes there were some innacuracies. nice to see jake in there a bit as well, and no zakk :o :lol:
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Haha yeah. I thought it was all great till Metallica since they basically said how all the other bands sucked :D
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

pmsl i laughed when zakk wernt in shot shows it all eh? that salt lake city gig with Jake E Lee its so awesome wish i had it on dvd..

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

I have it on video :D I found it in a car boot sale ages about for 50p or something crazy like that. My friend stole it for ages since I "borrowed" some game off him for too long but I have it back now. Hopefully one day i'll be dragged along to another car boot sale and just happen to find Afterhours on video or something :D
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Ell wrote:I have it on video :D I found it in a car boot sale ages about for 50p or something crazy like that. My friend stole it for ages since I "borrowed" some game off him for too long but I have it back now. Hopefully one day i'll be dragged along to another car boot sale and just happen to find Afterhours on video or something :D
pmsl i have after hours on dvd :)

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

siro_angel wrote:
Ell wrote:I have it on video :D I found it in a car boot sale ages about for 50p or something crazy like that. My friend stole it for ages since I "borrowed" some game off him for too long but I have it back now. Hopefully one day i'll be dragged along to another car boot sale and just happen to find Afterhours on video or something :D
pmsl i have after hours on dvd :)

Simon
Lucky :D Where'd you get it?
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

good old friend here and on RR.tk

Cableguyxx

Simon
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Oh cool, he sells them on ebay right? I may have to get one of these!
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Ell wrote:Oh cool, he sells them on ebay right? I may have to get one of these!
I dont think he does.. you can buy em from here and RR.tk anyways..

Simon
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Oh okay, thanks.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

hey no problem :)

but heres a secret... the after hours dvd? comes with so much more stuff :P

Simon
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Really, what like clips from Chicago and stuff? :D