AN OPEN LETTER TO KEVIN DUBROW.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

dogfall

Post by dogfall »

KEVIN
ON MAY 6TH ,2007 YOU WROTE A STATEMENT AND TITLED IT “THE TRUTH , THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTHâ€Â
Last edited by dogfall on Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
LoVe Life
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

i have read your letter and everythings so damn clear now!

Trigger was telling me about Kevin Dubrow on the phone, man i feel kinda disheartened with Dubrow, I mean for a "friend of Randy" he certianly has took the privalege of knowing Randy too far!

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

i would love dearly to see a reply. won't happen.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Frank, im curious as to what you actually view Kevin Debrow as, or is it not for my ears lol

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
dogfall

Post by dogfall »

The reason this was posted here is because I was threatend to be banned by Smirnoff aka "..." at the moment on TK if i posted it . this was sent to blabbermouth,guitar world and Kevin .
who let the doggs out...
Last edited by dogfall on Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LoVe Life
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Dude, let it go. Kevin was Randy's friend and bandmate. He has the right to do as he pleases. Just because you,dogfall, want him to add his two cents to this documentary means nothing.

Peter Margolis gave him the opportunity to participate and he declined. So what? After 25 years maybe Kevin is ready to put this to rest? That is his right.

It is also Kevin's right to say what he wants, it's freedom of speech and is a basic right in the United States where Kevin resides. He owes you nothing. Without Kevin you wouldn't have that "RR Years" CD, nor a third of the information you currently have about Randy Rhoads. You don't know what happened between Rudy and Kevin and you don't know what happened between Margolis and Kevin.

Let the anger go, dude. Kevin DuBrow won't change for you or anyone else. That should be respected. Kevin is who he is and doesn't change for anyone's personal opinion except his own. If you want to attack him, why not get his personal email address and email your comments to him rather than post a flaming rant pubicly?

You have a right to post your opinion as well, just be aware you don't always come across well when you rant at Kevin.
dogfall

Post by dogfall »

Me Mad? I dont hate nothing but spam sandwich meat! and that comes from some poor memories of my life.

As far as he is concerned ,he is a big boy and can answer without anyone protecting him from the truth. I know allot more than you think I do.

Can you answer the questions in this post? if you can't then let Kevin..
Last edited by dogfall on Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoVe Life
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

ok guys calm it!

I see both ends and respect both ends!

In my opinion yes Dubrow is a bit of a rock and roll nuisence but dont we all get like that when we let fame get to our heads?

now look calm it ok?

*serves up tea* :) dogfall you have one ok? :) I make the best teas :D

Simon
dogfall

Post by dogfall »

lol
LoVe Life
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

dogfall wrote:lol
lol thought that will make ya smile, please to meet ya im Simon lol
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

siro_angel wrote:Frank, im curious as to what you actually view Kevin Debrow as, or is it not for my ears lol

Simon
simon, i view kevin as an intelligent man who gave a rather lame-ass reason for not participating in the documentary, which i agree is his GOD GIVEN RIGHT. i would challenge him to better articulate his reasons for not only bailing but bad mouthing the project and participants in the process.

paul, i'm with dogfall on this one. has critical thinking and dissent gone out the window in the name of "being polite"?
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Ok :) Sorry uncle frank for asking, i just wondered.

Simon
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Well I kind of like Kevin! :lol: He is great food for forums like this! And at least he is very honest about his feelings!
His memory about Randy facts is amazing, never detected any false information when he talks about his days with Randy.
And the "QR RR years" was a great gift and tribute to his friend, from what I heard he lost a lot of money with that.....
I think Rocky has a point here, we don't know what happened between Kevin and Rudy.......

Of course it's kind of sad he won't cooperate with the upcomming documentary..... :(
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
dogfall

Post by dogfall »

He has the right to not be involved or support the film! But to slam the film ,Director and Producers to try and hurt the film and change our minds about the film is wrong. If he was so concerned why don't he call the Rhoads family ?

Remember the Rhoads family is backing the film 100% where is his respect for that?
LoVe Life
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

At what point did he say he was concerned? I've read all the stuff you mentioned or linked and I just see it as a non-issue. You said before that Kevin was only using this to promote QR 2007. Well, you brought him up again and gave him more publicity.

No, I can't answer all the questions you mentioned. And yes, I'd be interested in Kevin's response. It's just that you sound so worked up over the issue.

So, now you've got me curious, how is it that you know so much more about Kevin than I might think you do? I'm just curious.