Diary Of A Madman Bsides?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

DayNah
Cool Member

Diary Of A Madman Bsides?

Post by DayNah »

I'm sure this question has been asked a million times but I'm new here so please forgive me. Does anyone know if there were any other songs recorded during the Diary sessions that never made the album?

Also is there a studio version of "You Said It All"? Thanks everyone.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Well, if i remember, they put a live version of I Dont Know on diary of a madman as a bonus track
DayNah
Cool Member

Post by DayNah »

skezza wrote:Well, if i remember, they put a live version of I Dont Know on diary of a madman as a bonus track
Yeah they did on the rerecorded version of Diary....I was more curious as if there were songs they recorded during the sessions that never made the album......I only found out a couple years ago about The Blizzard Of Ozz track....
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

DayNah wrote:
skezza wrote:Well, if i remember, they put a live version of I Dont Know on diary of a madman as a bonus track
Yeah they did on the rerecorded version of Diary....I was more curious as if there were songs they recorded during the sessions that never made the album......I only found out a couple years ago about The Blizzard Of Ozz track....
The Blizzard Of Ozz Track :shock: ?
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

skezza wrote:
DayNah wrote:
The Blizzard Of Ozz Track :shock: ?
The Blizzard Of Ozz track... :| as in an actual song called The Blizzard Of Ozz or bonus tracks on the BOO album? :shock:

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

There were two songs recorded that were not released on either record:You Said It All and You Looking at Me, Looking at You. As far as anyone knows, no other songs were recorded.
DayNah
Cool Member

Post by DayNah »

RockyRhoads wrote:There were two songs recorded that were not released on either record:You Said It All and You Looking at Me, Looking at You. As far as anyone knows, no other songs were recorded.
So there's a studio version of "You Said It All"?? I wonder if it will ever surface?
Jake66

Post by Jake66 »

According to Bob Daisley, "You said it all" was written and recorded at a soundcheck and was not recorded in the studio.
El Cochino

Post by El Cochino »

What city was "You Said It All" and the rest of the Mr. Crowley EP recorded in... because "Goodbye to Romance" and "No Bone Movie" from the Tribute Album sound like they're from the same show.
DayNah
Cool Member

Post by DayNah »

El Cochino wrote:What city was "You Said It All" and the rest of the Mr. Crowley EP recorded in... because "Goodbye to Romance" and "No Bone Movie" from the Tribute Album sound like they're from the same show.
Seems to me I read way back when it was recorded in the UK somewhere...Not sure though....