I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

Post by Zakk Daniels »

Just thought I would state the obvious!! I love this site and RandyRhoads.TK as well!!

Thanks for providing me with a great distraction while at work!!! :lol:
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Re: I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

Post by frank »

Zakk Daniels wrote:Just thought I would state the obvious!! I love this site and RandyRhoads.TK as well!!

just don't get caught. if you can't be good...be careful.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

...or be good at it :wink:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Welcome Zakk a fellow BLS brother its a pleasure..Do you want to share your story from when you met Zakk ...Zakk !!
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Welcome Zakk a fellow BLS brother its a pleasure..Do you want to share your story from when you met Zakk ...Zakk !!
Sure I will share. I was fortunate enough to attend one of his acoustic shows he did in February. It was for a radio station in Hartford, CT. WCCC. There were about 50 of us in this little studio where Zakk performed and told us all kinds of funny stories. I was in the front row!! He played 3 songs acoustically: In This River, Stillborn and Blood Is Thicker Than Water. It lasted about 1 1/2 hours. He then told us that he wanted to go to a pub and asked where a close one was and the crowd shouted out a close one, and he said that it would be his treat. He told us all to go to the Pigs Eye Pub and that he would be there shortly after. Well, I stayed back at the studio and got a poster signed by him and spoke very briefly to him and he gave me a hug and said he'd see me at the bar. I went to the bar with my buddy and waited about 15 minutes and then there was Zakk and all his entourage. His Wife was there too. A lot of the people from the studio did not go to the bar, which was cool, because less people. The bar locked its doors and we all hung out for quite a while and Zakk talked to anyone and everyone that approached him. He told me about how he used to play football in High School, and he even demonstrated how he would crouch at the line of scrimmage and take off like a bull. It was surreal talking to Zakk about High School life. All in all I got to speak to him one on one for about 10 - 15 minutes and he was the nicest guy and the most humble rock star I ever met. He also picked up the tab for everyone's drinks. I was very happy that day to say the least!! And there you have it, my Zakk Wylde encounter!! :)
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Cheers for that Zakk story Zakk!! I've always thought that he was a cool guy and don't believe that hard exterior for one minute underneath him is a good man..
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Cheers for that Zakk story Zakk!! I've always thought that he was a cool guy and don't believe that hard exterior for one minute underneath him is a good man..
He really is a good guy. He was never once arrogant or even seemed to care that he is a great guitarist. He was genuinely interested in talking to me and my buddy. We did not even talk about guitar much at all. We talked about our lives and baseball and just general stuff about life. I could totally see him just hanging out at a bar shooting the breeze with anyone. Although, he is pretty big and I am sure can do some damage. :)
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Zakk Daniels wrote:Just thought I would state the obvious!! I love this site and RandyRhoads.TK as well!!

Its great to know you are enjoying it here, thats all skezza and myself ever wanted :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
slash_rhoads

Post by slash_rhoads »

i have to agree with ur sentiments zakk :D ...

pretty gold forum yas have here...
Ian Wicket

Post by Ian Wicket »

I have to follow suit.
I love this site!
:D
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Ian Wicket wrote:I have to follow suit.
I love this site!
:D
Glad to hear it! :D
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
DayNah
Cool Member

Post by DayNah »

I was about to post the same thing...I've never seen a message board with such nice people....Most messageboards always have a few idiots ruining everything for everyone....I cannot believe the information on this site....Great work everyone!
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Glad you like it DayNah. We're loads of fun here. Right, guys?
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

sarab's a party all by herself.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Gee, frank. Thanks for the back-handed compliment.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.