Randy's Hair Color

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RhoadsFan

Randy's Hair Color

Post by RhoadsFan »

I saw some pictures of Randy Rhoads in his highschool years, and it looked as though he had brown hair. Then I looked at a picture of him from when he was first in Quiet Riot, and he had what looked like brown hair. Can anyone confirm this or is it just me?
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Well Frank has said things about Randy's hair on site before, I think he would know if Randy had it dyed or highlighted. My guess is that it was highlighted every rock star or wanabe had highlights back then.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

hi. meradith thinks he did. jodi would know. we'll ask her next chance we get guys.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I'd like to point out that when you live in souther California, spending loads of time outdoors (i.e "in the perpetual sun") light brown hair gets quite a bit blonder naturally, not to mention that some folks hair gets lighter with age... Kelly Garni told me that Randy did spend a lot of time getting his hair "perfect" so dye would be a possibility...
Randy's Angst

Post by Randy's Angst »

Looked somewhat brown to me too, but I'm sure there is a reason how and why. I'm just not sure. My guess is he dyed it blonde.