The Audio Section is Still Down, So Looking At You Looking at Me for Bootlegs!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

No1UNo
Cool Member

The Audio Section is Still Down, So Looking At You Looking at Me for Bootlegs!

Post by No1UNo »

Good Day, All -

Sorry to post this in the general section, but looking for a handful of bootlegs in digital / MP3 format, since the Audio Section is still down. This isn't a meant as a negative, but just looking for some other fans that would be willing to share the following shows:
    9/20/1980 & 10/26/1980 London, UK @ Hammersmith
      5/6/1981 Buffalo, NY
        5/21/1981 NY, NY Palladium (both early and late shows)
          8/8/1981 South Fallsburg, NY (not the Providence, RI show)
            8/14/1981 Uniondale, NY[/list]

If you are willing to help, I'd be most appreciative if you could DM me so we could trade email addresses - or respond to this thread...as I recall having trouble with DM's before.

Thanks all! :fish:
            joediesle

Re: The Audio Section is Still Down, So Looking At You Looking at Me for Bootlegs!

Post by joediesle »

I was at the Palladium show NYC. (First show) but didnt record it....sorry.
            stealaway
            Mass Poster

Re: The Audio Section is Still Down, So Looking At You Looking at Me for Bootlegs!

Post by stealaway »

You can find quite a few of these shows on youtube. There are apparently 2 different versions of the Hammersmith show (the later one, I think) I can look for them and post links later.
            Mikel
            No1UNo
            Cool Member

Post by No1UNo »

Thanks Mikel -

They are great to listen to on YouTube, but I would love to download them...and perhaps play around with them on Audacity. So, that is why I asked if anyone who had those shows would be willing to share them.

I know I'm late to the party, but now I wish I had downloaded the shows when the audio section was working. That is why we are here...the songs and the guitar playing, which took on new life when performed live.

Again, I'd appreciate anything anyone was inclined to share.

:fish:
            stealaway
            Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Yes, I get that. I have downloaded some shows from youtube, mainly those "2nd source" etc. Either some of those actually are what they claim, or someone has cleaned them up. I have tried audacity, reaper etc on those myself too. I will put links here, as soon as I have time. I think I have some of the old zip files somewhere too. I have managed to collect quite a few bootleg LPs (of Randy + others) so I listen to those too.
            Mikel
            P C M
            Cool Member

Post by P C M »

I have Rochester,NY 04/29/81,South Fallsburg,NY 08/08/81 and I'm sure I have the rest somewhere. The 2 I will try to up soon.
            No1UNo
            Cool Member

Post by No1UNo »

Appreciate it PCM. If you (or anyone else) want to send those via email, feel free to forward them to me at trout_david@yahoo.com. Yeah, now I am no longer No One You Know...Ha, ha!