Ultimate Rhoads
http://www.ultimaterhoads.com/

Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?
http://www.ultimaterhoads.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=137
Page 42 of 43

Author:  GUITARIDOL5682 [ Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

Paul this guy is going on like he's just found the VID to crush all footage rare is rare not something that you have heard of or one that is out there but not in circulation. Saying that we've had this chasing the tail BS before and you could of hit the nail on the head. This all depends on this guy knowing what he has or if he has found an exclusive piece of film.

Author:  orion_damage [ Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

No further response from Lori. Maybe contact Kathy or Kelle?

Author:  skezza [ Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

Oh dear :(

Author:  LongRhoadsAhead [ Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

i had sent a FB message to the guy who claimed to have the footage. no answer. shocker lol

Author:  chilinvilin [ Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

Of course because anything to do with Randy is fucking TOP SECRET and I doubt even anonymous could do anything about it.

Author:  Tito [ Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

"I doubt even anonymous could do anything about it." :lol:

Author:  orion_damage [ Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

orion_damage wrote:
No further response from Lori. Maybe contact Kathy or Kelle?


Lori stated she hasn't gotten the tape yet but she'll ask him to send her the tape directly. She told me to stay tuned so we shall see.

Author:  chilinvilin [ Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

orion_damage wrote:
orion_damage wrote:
No further response from Lori. Maybe contact Kathy or Kelle?


Lori stated she hasn't gotten the tape yet but she'll ask him to send her the tape directly. She told me to stay tuned so we shall see.


Great so what we will hear next is the mail truck that is delivering it will be stolen and all the mail in it also. LOL I wouldn't doubt it

Author:  orion_damage [ Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

chilinvilin wrote:
orion_damage wrote:
orion_damage wrote:
No further response from Lori. Maybe contact Kathy or Kelle?


Lori stated she hasn't gotten the tape yet but she'll ask him to send her the tape directly. She told me to stay tuned so we shall see.


Great so what we will hear next is the mail truck that is delivering it will be stolen and all the mail in it also. LOL I wouldn't doubt it


She did state that the tape was sent to the Winery so if that's true then Kathy or Kelle would have the original tape in question.

Author:  chilinvilin [ Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

She did state that the tape was sent to the Winery so if that's true then Kathy or Kelle would have the original tape in question.[/quote]

Ok let me redo this..

Kelle will pick up said tape and on the way home he will stop at the local donut shop and leave the tape on the dash of his car for hours while he stuffs his face. Next thing you know tape is melted and no way to transfer said tape. LOL You know I'm not to far off...

Author:  Paul Wolfe [ Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

Someone could ask Frank if he has heard anything...

Author:  orion_damage [ Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

Paul Wolfe wrote:
Someone could ask Frank if he has heard anything...


I would but I have no way of contacting him.

Author:  skezza [ Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

Frank still has an account on here. I'm sure he'll reply to a PM :)

Author:  richard emms [ Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

I know this footage is already out there, but I have sped it up to see how Randy was Soooo dynamic on stage. From a lil' guy comes great power.

If anyone has the sound for this show, I'd be happy to sync it up. Wished there was more of this footage.

Happy Easter All!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxx93kfyW0

Author:  orion_damage [ Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Do you think more Randy Rhoads footage exists?

richard emms wrote:
I know this footage is already out there, but I have sped it up to see how Randy was Soooo dynamic on stage. From a lil' guy comes great power.

If anyone has the sound for this show, I'd be happy to sync it up. Wished there was more of this footage.

Happy Easter All!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxx93kfyW0


Man i wish there was more, freaking sweet!

Page 42 of 43 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/