THE PAINTING IS FINISHED

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

siro_angel
Mass Poster

THE PAINTING IS FINISHED

Post by siro_angel »

In memory of Randy Rhoads, this painting is entitled "Growth"

Trigger asked me to do this painting that represents and gives feelings towards randy, I hope I have done it right :P

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Nice. Captured the feelings nicely.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi SA

Nice work Simon, let everyone know how it became Randy for you.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Trigger wrote:Hi SA

Nice work Simon, let everyone know how it became Randy for you.

T
Hows this then Trig?

It became Randy through listening to Revelations Mother Earth while i painted the painting (I never plan what Im going to paint, I let my spirit do the talking along with my paintbrush), ya see when i listen to music i see images in front of me, and Revelations formed a growing seedling which grew into a guitar which then grew into a tree. Randy gave me feelings when i listen to all his work, a feeling of calm, a feeling of strength and a feeling of growth within my soul and music capaility and grow beyond myself and since ive done that I feel that little more confident within myself (i have little confidence) and I thank Randy for being my inspiration to carry on with guitaring which many a time I have considered quitting (Even my old guitar tutor told me to quit cos id never ever be able to play guitar, well my new tutor disagrees) but now I would never do so with Randys spirit in my heart, Randy inspires me to not only teach people, but the best lesssons are the ones you give yourself.

All these in my eyes are put into the painting.

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

you have a lot to give simon. don't ever stop.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

frank wrote:you have a lot to give simon. don't ever stop.
thanks but how so frank?
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

siro_angel wrote:
frank wrote:you have a lot to give simon. don't ever stop.
thanks but how so frank?
follow your muse and don't get lazy like i did.