DOAM album cover

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

evoleye

DOAM album cover

Post by evoleye »

I posted this on the other forum, cause I wanted to get as much input as possible.....I will be getting a tattoo of the DOAM album cover in the next few weeks and to get me and the artist in even more of a Diary mood, I wanted to see if any of you had any cool anecdotes or stories about the album cover. Like does anyone have any more photos from that photoshoot, or does anyone know who the hell that little boy is..or did you know(Im sure most of you do) that the writing on the pice of paper on the back wall says "ozzy osbourne the band" and the writing on the lyric sheet says "friday" and "saturday"......stuff like that, you know anything like that?.......
Let's go crazzzyyyy!!!!!!!!
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Re: DOAM album cover

Post by siro_angel »

evoleye wrote:I posted this on the other forum, cause I wanted to get as much input as possible.....I will be getting a tattoo of the DOAM album cover in the next few weeks and to get me and the artist in even more of a Diary mood, I wanted to see if any of you had any cool anecdotes or stories about the album cover. Like does anyone have any more photos from that photoshoot, or does anyone know who the hell that little boy is..or did you know(Im sure most of you do) that the writing on the pice of paper on the back wall says "ozzy osbourne the band" and the writing on the lyric sheet says "friday" and "saturday"......stuff like that, you know anything like that?.......
That little boy is Louis Osbourne, Ozzys son from his first marridge.

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

If you check the Ozzy Heavy Metal photo book they have some pictures from the photo shoot! My favorite album and the cover is great as well.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The poster above is a UK promo poster for the LP the photos for that session were taking by rock photographer Fin Costello.