Japanese HM Magazine Burrn

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Japanese HM Magazine Burrn

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I seen this magazine cover which is out this month. This is a Japanese Heavy Metal magazine called Burrn.I don't know if this is released in other languages other then Japanese ??.

The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I wonder if the inside text is all Japanese or in engnlish like the cover?
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

I hope it is.That would be cool.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:I wonder if the inside text is all Japanese or in engnlish like the cover?
Pat i had a look in all the good stationery shops for this mag yesterday and i think that it is only available in Japan.I've seen other copies of this and all the tex inside was in Japanese.But i can see what you mean about the cover being printed in English. ?? Unless this is a sales gimmick to get
more people to buy the mag.I'd love to see whats inside! if anyone has the magazine could you post it up Cheers..
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I Googled this magazine and found that it is all Japanese inside. Here is info on subscription... this issue is available for $15.99 on ebay here.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

RockyRhoads wrote:I Googled this magazine and found that it is all Japanese inside. Here is info on subscription... this issue is available for $15.99 on ebay here.
Was already afraid of that, than the question is if there are any new pics to be found in that magazine to make it worth buying?
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.