March 19th 2006 25th aniversary

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:that last photo was on a dare although i do have a flambouyant side.
He wouldn't put on the high heels, tho! He says that he wobbles!
And he didn't say his words with a lisp, either! Man, I got jipped!
ok, Frank, next time, I want the whole enchileda!!!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Thanks Gina for the road trip i was very surprised no "Bud" was involved in your excursions...?? Don't tell me your on the wagon..LOL!.So your next trip is going to be a family affair,when will that be ? For the 30 Anniversary ??.I'd love to go but something in my mind is saying that it'll never happen..Don't know why!!
Well....
I did a have couple of beers with Frank and Meradith Sunday night, but not 'Bud'. I'm not too picky about beer, as long as it is not Coors Light. What was it Frank?
As for the next trip being a family affair, I really don't think Mike would really get into visiting the gravesite. my oldest would, but I don't know about my youngest. I'm hoping to visit sooner than the 30th. It depends on when we'd be able to go and if our tour guide will be available! :lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

Frank and Sarab,
Just wanted to thank you for the pics. Me and my son had planed on going but couldnt do it, it was almost as good as being there with your pics and stories.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Glad you enjoyed them. I enjoyed 'trying' to re-tell as best as I could.
Could be the reason why I left college...not enough detail in creative writing. Didn't want to go into every detail, but I'm sure you got the idea.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

Trigger wrote:
frank wrote:that last photo was on a dare although i do have a flambouyant side.
You don't need to explain frank, I can tell you picked up some moves when you took an evening job in a strip joint, You were young needed extra cash to help get you through college etc etc!

The secret is safe with me :wink: :lol:
thanks ian. the secret is safe on the INTERNET now. all that was missing were my velcro trousers.
frank

Post by frank »

wyldeone wrote:Frank and Sarab,
Just wanted to thank you for the pics. Me and my son had planed on going but couldnt do it, it was almost as good as being there with your pics and stories.
i was looking forward to meeting more folks from ultimate rhoads. that would have made the day.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:
Trigger wrote:
You don't need to explain frank, I can tell you picked up some moves when you took an evening job in a strip joint, You were young needed extra cash to help get you through college etc etc!

thanks ian. the secret is safe on the INTERNET now. all that was missing were my velcro trousers.
I can arrange that!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

frank wrote:
Trigger wrote:

:lol: you got off easy with the (strip joint) explanation I used in my post Frank! that one I have heard used by Americans, we use a different one in Britain (its a little harsher! imho funnier though), but I will spare you.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
frank

Post by frank »

Trigger wrote:
frank wrote:
Trigger wrote: You don't need to explain frank, I can tell you picked up some moves when you took an evening job in a strip joint, You were young needed extra cash to help get you through college etc etc!

:lol: you got off easy with the (strip joint) explanation I used in my post Frank! that one I have heard used by Americans, we use a different one in Britain (its a little harsher! imho funnier though), but I will spare you.
uh, should i be grateful?
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

frank wrote:
Trigger wrote:
frank wrote: thanks ian. the secret is safe on the INTERNET now. all that was missing were my velcro trousers.
Your a friend of mine, I can't subject you to it :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Trigger wrote:
frank wrote:
Trigger wrote: :lol: you got off easy with the (strip joint) explanation I used in my post Frank! that one I have heard used by Americans, we use a different one in Britain (its a little harsher! imho funnier though), but I will spare you.
Your a friend of mine, I can't subject you to it :lol:
Tell me! You know I have no problems bashing Frank!! :lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Now kids, play nice...
frank

Post by frank »

RockyRhoads wrote:Now kids, play nice...
:wink:
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

RockyRhoads wrote:Now kids, play nice...
oh, OK. :roll: for now. :wink:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Well, since FRANK told simon,
here are two more pictures:

Alisa looking over Kathy's shoulder

Kathy writing her note to simon
Better people....