Randy Painting SNEAK PREVIEW!!!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

siro_angel
Mass Poster

Randy Painting SNEAK PREVIEW!!!

Post by siro_angel »

It is a sneak preview, it is not finished yet, it needs a lot doing but this should give ya an idea of what is to expected.

You see I was aked by our Trigger to

"create a picture of Randy that is abstract but gives you feelings about him for does not display the typical way he is viewed?"

I have represented Randy Rhoads as an acoustic guitar, which then morphs into a tree, the tree is to symbolise growth (i.e his creative growth how he took essences from every guitar tutor and incorpiated into himself) and it is also to symbolise the growth of us, we are the seedlings of Randy, we sprout from what Randy was and we carry his spirit on through the generations!

I hope you all enjoy this sneak preview, keep in mind it will change wont be too much dont worry, just needs touching up and things added.

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Simon I love it and for the next few days I will move it too the general section so other members don't miss it :D , and expect me to post more about how impressed I am with it later.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Trigger wrote:Simon I love it and for the next few days I will move it too the general section so other members don't miss it :D , and expect me to post more about how impressed I am with it later.
Thank you Trigger :) Well its nearly finished on that picture just needs a few touch ups and painted on the sides and add a bit more emotion into it :P

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Here you go SA, Moved for a few days to give everyone a good chance to see it.

Sorry about the delay
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Trigger wrote:Here you go SA, Moved for a few days to give everyone a good chance to see it.

Sorry about the delay
Its alright Trig, i mean come on we've all been busy posting pics of the memorial, so i understand, ive nearly finished that picture now just need a touch up and ill post it when its fully done :)

Simon
Tommy
Cool Member

Post by Tommy »

oh nice, looking forward to seeing the finished painting! I'd bet it'll be just as nice as the other paintings! :wink:
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

alright simon! keeping busy i see.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Nice one, Simon!
Can't wait to see the final unveiling!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.