After Hours Keyboards

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

After Hours Keyboards

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I was watching After Hours last night and whwn Mr. Crowley started, I got to wondering about the keyboard player. Is that Don Airey in the video?
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Its Lindsay Bridgewater 8)
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Thanks, Joe.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Only my oppinion but I think he was the best KB player to work with Ozzy and Randy :D

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Trigger wrote:Only my oppinion but I think he was the best KB player to work with Ozzy and Randy :D

T
I think Lyndsy did exactly right in '81.
When Don Airey was playing with them, the keys were too much in the mix and had a too prominent role during the Diary tour (IMO) causing to burry the guitar too much. But maybe the band wanted it that way? :?
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

:arrow:
Last edited by cableguyxx on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

cableguyxx wrote:
The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Trigger wrote:Only my oppinion but I think he was the best KB player to work with Ozzy and Randy :D

T
I think Lyndsy did exactly right in '81.
When Don Airey was playing with them, the keys were too much in the mix and had a too prominent role during the Diary tour (IMO) causing to burry the guitar too much. But maybe the band wanted it that way? :?
Hey Pat, I think you are right...they were correct in '81....for us :lol: Then again, we are, for the most part wanting to hear Randy. From a band persepective, and judging by what Kelly Garni has mentioned about Randy's interest during that time frame in bands like Forienger with more keyboards, it may very well have been the sound they were all looking for. Personally, I could do without the keyboards.
It might also have been Randy's way of remaining interested in the Music, he seems to have become more of an artist as time went on and with few changes in songs between 1980-82. The addition of a different and more KB orientated form of the songs might have been a way that he found to keep focused on the art of his music.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.