What is the problem with you guys at Ultimate Rhoads! Huh?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

randys roadie
Cool Member

What is the problem with you guys at Ultimate Rhoads! Huh?

Post by randys roadie »

I was wondering, why did you guys not have a party to celebrate the site becoming a year old on February 12th? :shock:

I am not always able to post because I am so short on quality time but I stop by every week to see what's new on the scene. This place has grown real big in just a year, it's so cool and I think Randy would be proud. I love the way you guys rip each other and don't run away crying, you have me rolling around laughing sometimes! It's a breath of fresh air.

Happy (belated) Birthday Ultimate Rhoads, be proud of the great job you have done in your first year, Rock on! 8)
Randy rocked
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Hey Roadie,

I didn't know this site was born at 12 feb....
Another coincidence is that my birthday is at 12 feb as well! :shock:
And I joined here at 12 march almost a year ago now. (!)

Thnx for the reminder! I think we all just forgot. :oops:
Too much concentrated on Randy I guess. :)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I just read the title and thought 'Who have we made angry!' :shock: I can only agree with Dutch, we were thinking of Randy so much that we forgot to blow up the balloons, order the cake and put the party hats on.

The site is here because of the hard work and determination of my fellow admin Skezza, we had the vision but he put in 95% of the work in the 3 months leading up to opening the site :D and he has my trust and respect for that. The next people to thank are the Mods who work to keep the site on track and you the members for making it as relaxed and happy as it is.

The first year has been a blast and I have enjoyed watching you all grow into a close group of friends.

Our second year is a sad year as we reach 25 years since we lost Randy but it will be a great time for us to remember him; some of us will be in San Bernadino others will be remembering him in private wherever we happen to be on 19th March, but all of us will remember him in our own personal way.

And one more thing, happy birthday for 12th Feb Dutch, next year all the members are coming to Amsterdam to celerbrate with you :wink: :lol:

Thanks for reminding us about our birthday.

Trigger
Last edited by Trigger on Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

happy belated birthday, dutch!
ya know, you could have mentioned it, like um, someone else on the board did!! hahahaha
just kidding, but I hope that you had a good one.
And before anyone else says anything, YES I will be announcing my 40th.
So there, and you know who you are, frank, and I'm damn proud of it!!! :P
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
The Flying Dutchman

Sarab wrote:happy belated birthday, dutch!
ya know, you could have mentioned it, like um, someone else on the board did!! hahahaha
just kidding, but I hope that you had a good one.
And before anyone else says anything, YES I will be announcing my 40th.
So there, and you know who you are, frank, and I'm damn proud of it!!! :P
Thnx Sarab!
Yep, I could mention it, but just didn't think about it!
38 already, feels no different than 10 years ago though, and yep it was a good one! :P

Yeah Trig,
A little applause for THE GREAT SKEZ here! 8) !
Oh, and I life in a small appartment....... :wink: :lol:
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

Trigger wrote:I just read the title and thought 'Who have we made angry!' :shock:
Trigger
ditto. you certainly got my attention r.r.

happy birthday to u.r. and kudos to joe and ian and all mods.
happy birthday dutch. you're gonna need a bigger apartment as we are continuing to grow
The Flying Dutchman

frank wrote:happy birthday dutch. you're gonna need a bigger apartment as we are continuing to grow
Thnx! Yeah I guess so! :lol:
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Its not me who made the site big ;), its the fans who reguarly keep turning up and posting and keeping the site fresh with hot new photos, audio, stories and information. All I did was put the site together, its the hard work of you fans and friends of Randy who made this site big. Thanks very much to everyone who keeps turning up and posting, i dont think me and Ian could of predicted how well this year went :)
Joe
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

skezza wrote:Its not me who made the site big ;), its the fans who reguarly keep turning up and posting and keeping the site fresh with hot new photos, audio, stories and information. All I did was put the site together, its the hard work of you fans and friends of Randy who made this site big. Thanks very much to everyone who keeps turning up and posting, i dont think me and Ian could of predicted how well this year went :)
Joe
and the years to follow we will continue to grow!
here's to all of us!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
rockermel
Cool Member

Post by rockermel »

I agree fully!! This is the best musician site I have joined. Keep up the
excitement everybody!!
Congrats Joe & Ian :D
goodbye to all the best
I guess that we'll meet
we'll meet in the end
[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Melly66/1294-oz-blizzard-ran-0000.jpg[/img]
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

rockermel wrote:I agree fully!! This is the best musician site I have joined. Keep up the
excitement everybody!!
Congrats Joe & Ian :D
Thanks Mel and thanks to all the membes like Joe said before me, it's the members who created the site Joe and and just lay the foundations :D

I do hope that we will all get even closer during this second year :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
FlyingHigh

Post by FlyingHigh »

Happy Birthday Ultimate Rhoads,
Best Music Site ive ever used in my life, sad i cant get on as much as i used to :(
rokket
Madman

comment

Post by rokket »

Lets just enjoy the fact that we all have a site like this to enjoy.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Re: comment

Post by frank »

rokket wrote:Lets just enjoy the fact that we all have a site like this to enjoy.
nah. i think we need to congratulate ourselves some more.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: comment

Post by Trigger »

frank wrote:
rokket wrote:Lets just enjoy the fact that we all have a site like this to enjoy.
nah. i think we need to congratulate ourselves some more.
I have a better idea why not just congratulate me? all the time, like, everyday!! :lol: