25th Anniversary film/Documentary Whats the latest ???

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

25th Anniversary film/Documentary Whats the latest ???

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

What's the latest with the 25 anniversary documentary,is this still going to happen.It's never been mentioned anymore,Frank have you heard if it's going to be filmed at the memorial on a fan basis.Or is it going to be more of a storyline in the life of RR.?? Has anyone heard any developements on this ??
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

well all i can tell you is what delores and kathy have said. this documentary is being put together under the watchful eye of delores rhoads. i know that she personally approved the film maker and trusts his judgement. he is a former student of randys, by the way. kathy said that it will consist, at least in part, of the recollections of family and friends. the idea is to bring to light personal stories and memories that have not come to light before. long overdue, eh? i, for one, can't wait.

oh, and yes, he will be at the memorial to record it.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

frank wrote:well all i can tell you is what delores and kathy have said. this documentary is being put together under the watchful eye of delores rhoads. i know that she personally approved the film maker and trusts his judgement. he is a former student of randys, by the way. kathy said that it will consist, at least in part, of the recollections of family and friends. the idea is to bring to light personal stories and memories that have not come to light before. long overdue, eh? i, for one, can't wait.
oh, and yes, he will be at the memorial to record it.
So it sounds like it's going to be a bit of a fans and family interview.Have you been asked to participate Frank.I've seen the personal items that you've shown us that would be interesting for all the fans who don't visit the forum.You must of seen the Kelly Garni interviews in the mags when he is showing his postcards and mementoes from his Quiet Riot days.Well you could show off your photos and the connection with the Tribute cover and the guitar lessons.etc.It would be good to see you on the documentary aswell.Plus you'll be at the memorial,do you normaly take your collection of items with you to the anniversary memorials ?? to show to the fans ??
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

i brought some mementos this last december. to be honest, they were stashed away until i scanned them to share here. i might bring them. kathy mentioned an interview, but we'll see. :wink: