The Future Randy?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

The Future Randy?

Post by Paul Wolfe »

So, my son is in kindergarten and is prepering for his 6th birthday tomorrow. All next week he will be "VIP" in his classroom - they do that for each child at their birthday - and we had to fill out a poster telling all about him.

As we're filling it out, almost everything went as I expected. I knew his favorite color is blue, his favorite food is a corndog, blah, blah, blah. We had to paste photos in sections - himself, his family, his home, and what he wants to be when he grows up.

When I asked what he wants to be and what picture we should put there he said, "Put a picture of Randy Rhoads, because I want to be a rock star!" So on Monday all the kids in his class will learn who Randy Rhoads is and see this picture:

andy m

Post by andy m »

That's pretty cool! :D

Recently my 6 year old son wants to hear Crazy Train when we're in the truck. He likes to sing along with the chorus!

Andy
rockermel
Cool Member

Post by rockermel »

:lol: 8) Oh wow that is so awesome!! Randy may gain some new
6 yr. old fans :) His legacy lives on & on..
goodbye to all the best
I guess that we'll meet
we'll meet in the end
[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Melly66/1294-oz-blizzard-ran-0000.jpg[/img]
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Cool bro!! That is what its like for me and my friends i tell and teach them about Randy and what not its fun
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

start 'em early. that's great paul.